• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Judge Watch

Started by Lloyd Danforth, November 16, 2008, 07:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on November 16, 2008, 08:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 07:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on November 16, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFT
and not only observe them at their place of employment but observe them 24/7.

Well I don't know about that. Sounds a bit stalky.

Also hard on the feet--better wear your Burkenstalks . . .

You need some serious karma for that one  ;D

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 16, 2008, 08:33 PM NHFT
You need some serious karma for that one  ;D

With any luck, the karma will run over his dogma . . .

peacenic

I agree with Dada.  It would be more beneficial to play the role of victims of the state, rather than enemies of the state. 

As victims we will garner sympathy, while as enemies we will force others to choose sides. 

Russell Kanning

Burke seems to be uncomfortable watching a guy sit down or stand up without his consent. He might be easy to rattle.
Muirhead didn't like Dada quoting the constitution. :)

Russell Kanning

Kola can tell us how it goes when he does this

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: peacenick on November 17, 2008, 12:31 AM NHFT
I agree with Dada.  It would be more beneficial to play the role of victims of the state, rather than enemies of the state. 

As victims we will garner sympathy, while as enemies we will force others to choose sides. 
I hardly think what I've suggested would constitute 'enemy of the state'.  You are applying 'their' terms.  In any case I'm not suggesting all people do the same thing.  You're  playing the role of victim might get you positive publicity, but, Judge Watch would probably get you none. 
It would help identify where these clowns live and aid in helping us inform their neighbors and associates the harm they do to others.

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Anyone with a decent telephoto lens (I don't) on their still camera, could get some closeups of them arriving or departing their job.

They are a news story now. The need for photographs is valid and helpful.

Avoiding them other places, such as their homes, might be better to not appear as threatening.

As a reminder the gang makes the victim pose for unwanted photographs. Hope Ian looks good in his mug shot, I've always thought you should look nonplused for your infamous picture. Unlike the celebraties that look all disheveled and guilty.

Sam A. Robrin

It would be more beneficial to play the role of victims of the state, rather than enemies of the state. 

So-called "feminism" tried playing that angle for years, and only managed to self-fulfill their own prophecy of women as an inferior sex.  They gave the impression that they were alternately helpless or strident, depending on which was more convenient to a situation, and came off looking like shrill brats who just wanted to usurp their way for its own sake.  Now "feminism" is a risible museum piece, marginalized on college campuses.

dalebert

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on November 17, 2008, 08:27 AM NHFT
It would be more beneficial to play the role of victims of the state, rather than enemies of the state. 

So-called "feminism" tried playing that angle for years, and only managed to self-fulfill their own prophecy of women as an inferior sex.  They gave the impression that they were alternately helpless or strident, depending on which was more convenient to a situation, and came off looking like shrill brats who just wanted to usurp their way for its own sake.  Now "feminism" is a risible museum piece, marginalized on college campuses.

I understand completely what you're saying and it's well-taken. I don't like the language either. I don't want to be perceived as "victims". What I talked about was making it very clear who the bad guys were and I don't want extra words put in my mouth. I don't think we're allowing ourselves to be perceived as victims when we stand up for our rights and it results in them using violence against us. I think it shows us as being very brave and not victim-like at all. It also shows them as the violent thugs that they are.

error

Quote from: kola on November 17, 2008, 01:01 PM NHFT
I ave absolutely zero interest in moving to NH, not to mention joining your "free-stste whatever project"

Then why in the hell are you here?

error

I respect people who contribute, and I respect people who actually do something to advance the cause of freedom, whether it "works" or not. I've seen precious little of either from you. Most of your posts seem to be armchair quarterbacking. And not very friendly or respectful armchair quarterbacking.

Anyway, I am not an administrator on this forum. How could I ban you? As for who should be on this forum, that's not for me to decide. It's up to the people who own this forum.

William

Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 08:29 PM NHFT

After a suggestion like that, I'm kind of relieved to know that you're not in NH. What would it accomplish to observe them 24/7?  ::)

Make them want to quit and get a real job? Anything that isn't a direct violation of the NAP and makes the lives of bureaucrats uncomfortable sounds good to me.

AntonLee

Quote from: kola on November 17, 2008, 05:37 PM NHFT
Contribute?

I have given advice on this forum (how to COPWATCH properly because I have done it. I have have given advice (and opinions) on dealing with cops (because I paid my dues, yeah I served REAL jail time (and was subjected to police abuse (they broke my arm and busted my face). I experienced an ordeal of an off duty drunken driving cop who ran down and killed my brother while my blood brother was riding his bicycle...the cop fled the scene. The next day they charged a women with his death and said she was the driver. It was a coverup..made for a TV series. After that, I was constantly harassed and threatened. Since all the local nazis knew who i was and what I knew they constantly pulled me over while driving, charged me with anything they could think of until I eventually had to fricken move. So yeah, thats where this chip on my shoulder is from.

You mention freedom, Error? How about freedom to choose?
I spent hours posting info regarding vaccines which IMO is something people need to know before they make a decision to vax or not to vax. On a freestate forum I thought it would be appropriate to have a good thread giving a different slant on vaccines. It was this issue that really started stirring up the hornets nest here at NHU. From that point on just about anything I commented on was ridiculed or scoffed at. Even if it was good information it was rejected  just because it was me who posted it.

When I emailed Russell/Kat and Jim/Laura to find out who was a pacifist on this forum it was quickly "spun" that I was forming some type of violent militia group. I am a loner and an independent person.I am very finicky who I am friends with and they are few...but true friends. I am an expert marksmen, pistil rifle and bow and arrow but consider myself non-violent.... unless my life or loved ones are threatened.

I posted often in support of Ed and Elaine and was respectful and encouraging. I could go on and on but why bother.

What you (and the others) dislike is that I speak my mind ( and look objectively from all side, even from the enemy)...but when it's not to you/r likings that is when you or the others become the aggressors. Since I don't take anybodys shit, I defend myself.... yet that is when you spin it and call me disrespectful.

I am an older guy, I waved flags and marched with signs and fought in a war that was worthless. (but I was fooled into believing it was right). Contribute? take an asskicking from 4 cops while handcuffed...but i still got to kick one of bastards in the mouth. Contribute? go to battle and try and sleep because your fear you are going to die any second.

Contribute? If I design and run a forum and "armchair quarterback" (aka throw out opinions) is that a proper contribution in your eyes? 

I speak of things (what you disrespectfully called armchar QB'ing) because I have played the games many of you are trying to play now. I then got sick (cancer yes) and got tired....Tired of fighting evil and tired of losing. I made a decision to "retreat.".....and headed for the hills. Yes, I ran scared. But I still have a passion for freedom and always will. At this point in my life its easier to avoid the dragons altogether then fight them. I now live "disconnected" and (for now) its easier on myself and my loved ones. I am no longer a target for the dragons (like Ian and Russell etc are) All those bureacratic devils know every move you (and the others) make and want nothing more than to disrupt your life and your world. And they are doing it still and will continue to do so. For all your efforts I commend all of you...even though there are some things I disagree with (your tactics). But heaven forbid, if I mention it, you and others quickly crucify me for speaking out.     

I have not retreated because I fear the dragons. If and when the dragons multiply and start invading the bush, I will protect myself and loved ones as my god given right. Yes, it sounds selfish doesn't it? Hiding out. I wish you well in your battles that are forthcoming.

I was taught that some of the greatest Native American warriors were most advantageous when they became elders (teachers) when they were too old and/or disable to go to battle. Yet it appears, you Error, only will listen to someone who physically contributes. I suggest you try and understand what a contribution really is. Actions are good, but words are not always meaningless...

and wisdom is power.

Kola

are you a constitutional ranger?

peacenic

Quote from: dalebert on November 17, 2008, 10:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on November 17, 2008, 08:27 AM NHFT

I understand completely what you're saying and it's well-taken. I don't like the language either. I don't want to be perceived as "victims". What I talked about was making it very clear who the bad guys were and I don't want extra words put in my mouth. I don't think we're allowing ourselves to be perceived as victims when we stand up for our rights and it results in them using violence against us. I think it shows us as being very brave and not victim-like at all. It also shows them as the violent thugs that they are.

Perhaps victim was the wrong word, maybe non aggressors instead.  I agree we need show we are peaceful, rational, and brave.  So that others may empathize, not sympathize. 

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 17, 2008, 06:51 AM NHFT

I hardly think what I've suggested would constitute 'enemy of the state'.  You are applying 'their' terms. 

You're right.  I'm a convert, so I still do that from time to time.   ;)

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 17, 2008, 06:51 AM NHFT
In any case I'm not suggesting all people do the same thing.  You're  playing the role of victim might get you positive publicity, but, Judge Watch would probably get you none. 
It would help identify where these clowns live and aid in helping us inform their neighbors and associates the harm they do to others.

I think digging into the lives of judges, and attempting to ostracize them is risky and a bad PR move.  I prefer a more moderate approach of simply getting the facts and footage of Ian's case out there to damage the state's credibility. 

Some honest questions:
Do you feel this judge is more tyrannical because of what he did to Ian?  Was he not just as tyrannical when he was judging other non violent offenders?  Or do you feel our ideology was being targeted?  Do you guys worry about how others perceive the movement?