• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Now for Lauren

Started by Njal, November 18, 2008, 12:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Njal

So now that the whole Ian thing is partially resolved, lets get Lauren out. Does anyone have a game plan to shorten her silly charges as well? I feel strongly that every one of us that reacted with horror to Ian's situation needs to do something for her. I like the protests thus far, but how about a picnic on her cross dresser's yard?

(I mean "we" as "you guys" because I am still en route to NH)

Coconut

I guess I'm not too sure why Lauren's situation hasn't blown up nearly like Ian's did. 30 days for not consenting to a security search? That is ridiculous.

cynthia

I am thinking the federal situation makes it a bit more prickly, but my part will be made throughout this week as I week find someone within the local system who can at least make sure she is getting her mail and being treated fine. I think we should all call those numbers that have been listed prior to see if we can't put pressure on the sheriff(s) to get her released!

FTL_Ian

Now that we have the Jailed Activist site, Lauren should be featured on the front page.  This will make it easier to direct people to help as the old free Lauren site is down.  Better than me telling people to find the thread on here.

http://jailedactivist.info/activists/lauren-canario/

kalmia

Quote from: Njal on November 18, 2008, 12:29 PM NHFT
So now that the whole Ian thing is partially resolved, lets get Lauren out. Does anyone have a game plan to shorten her silly charges as well? I feel strongly that every one of us that reacted with horror to Ian's situation needs to do something for her. I like the protests thus far, but how about a picnic on her cross dresser's yard?

(I mean "we" as "you guys" because I am still en route to NH)

It might be best to stay off of the guys lawn.  Doing something nearby is another thing.  Do you know where this lawn is located?

kalmia

Quote from: Coconut on November 19, 2008, 08:47 PM NHFT
I guess I'm not too sure why Lauren's situation hasn't blown up nearly like Ian's did. 30 days for not consenting to a security search? That is ridiculous.

It's not as well known, and she is not as well known as Ian.

Also, some people are much more afraid of dealing with the fed gang.

Russell Kanning

If you hold a positive Lauren sign outside a fed facility ... the system will be effected.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Coconut on November 19, 2008, 08:47 PM NHFT
You only have control of your reaction. You can take steps that might lead to others doing something.

We are planning on sending 4 of our crack troops to the jail today.

Free libertarian

oh no not the crack troops!

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah, The Crack Troops, doing flawless 'Close Order Drill' with their shiny Glass Pipes!

I wanted to use 93days.com because it is shorter to write, but it didn't have any link to info about Lauren.