• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thanksgiving at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by Kat Kanning, November 18, 2008, 07:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

If you had problems viewing the videos on my gallery, I think I fixed the problem. Sorry!

Daien

Quote from: Mike Barskey on November 29, 2008, 02:12 PM NHFT
If you had problems viewing the videos on my gallery...
I did!

Quote from: Mike Barskey on November 29, 2008, 02:12 PM NHFT
I think I fixed the problem.
You did!
Thanks!!

(And if you don't mind, can you delete the movies from Thanksgiving that don't work, you've got both the working ones and the non-working ones next to each other.)

(Oh, and while you're at it, can you fix all the other videos from the other collections? And then, after you're done with that . . . )  >:D

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Libertine on November 30, 2008, 07:48 AM NHFT
(And if you don't mind, can you delete the movies from Thanksgiving that don't work, you've got both the working ones and the non-working ones next to each other.)
Hmmm, that's odd. The old non-working movies are gone. Maybe refresh the page the next time you load the gallery, which will force it to load from the file instead of any version of the page stored in your computer's cache/memory.

Quote from: Libertine on November 30, 2008, 07:48 AM NHFT
(Oh, and while you're at it, can you fix all the other videos from the other collections? And then, after you're done with that . . . )  >:D
Actually, yes: I plan on going back to my older galleries and fixing those vids, too. I have so much spare time, you know! :)

TackleTheWorld

Thanks for making amusing Thanksgiving stories and pictures to entertain me, everyone! 
I spent many happy moments in jail seeing news and pictures of the event.

My favorite, the presidential shire jig presented in a 360 dolly shot, awesome!