• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thanksgiving at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by Kat Kanning, November 18, 2008, 07:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

We're having Thanksgiving at Jim and Lauren's place in Winchester.  Feel free to join us.  Bring stuff, especially drinks.  Jim will cook turkeys, but also will take donations of turkeys to cook.  Elizabeth says she's making making pumpkin pie, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce, maybe roasted green beans.  I'm making salad and homemade bread and I don't know what else.

11:00 - doors open
1:00 - dinner
Dusk - bonfire
Late - Elizabeth striptease

Becky Thatcher

what what what!!!!!!

You guys are letting Tom drink aren't you?   ;D

Friday

Has the President approved maneuver Operation Nekkid Mom??

Coconut

Sounds fun. It's great that you guys do this for the free-staters that have moved far from family. I doubt I will be able to make any of it, but I will keep it in mind in case.

dalebert

I can probably bring bread in some form or another.

Lloyd Danforth

Becky Thatcher

;D  ;D

I was going to say silver, but pound of twenties works!

firecracker joe

sounds like fun but not as much fun without lauren it will be hard for me to give thanks but being around friendlly faces makes it all worth it not sure what im bringing yet

Kat Kanning

Almost last thing lauren said before they hauled her away was we still had to have fun at her house at Thanksgiving.

Maybe Operation Nekkid Mom will have to take place after the President falls asleep :)

K. Darien Freeheart

Puke

I was wondering if this was going to happen without Lauren. Fucking pigs.  >:(

I don't know if my workplace is going to give away meat this year. It hasn't been mentioned.  :-\

If not I'll bring beer or something meaty.

doobie

I don't think I have had a Thanksgiving dinner in 10 years.  I'll be in a tent in the White Mountains having who knows what for dinner.

error

Quote from: doobie on November 19, 2008, 03:18 PM NHFT
I don't think I have had a Thanksgiving dinner in 10 years.  I'll be in a tent in the White Mountains having who knows what for dinner.

Might I suggest this?

firecracker joe

I might have to stay til the prez falls asleep and then sleep in my van that i do not like to drive after dark thirty

David

Yay!  Jims heart was not into it this year, but I really enjoyed it last year. 
It will definitely not be the same without Lauren.   :'(
A ride would be greatly appreciated.  My goal of biking out to Winchester will have to wait till spring next year.  I usually pay about $5 each way to and from. 
If I can get the recipe,(mom) I would like to crock pot cook a small boneless turkey breast, maybe ham.  Never done the ham, but the turkey is some of the juiciest I have ever had when my mother would cook it.