• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Beth's horse coming to NH - needs shelter built

Started by Dan, November 18, 2008, 11:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

There will be another barn raising at 456 Critchet Road, Candia on Sunday.

Quote from: beth
We have plenty of shelters on the property, we need a little help move some rocks, and my horse who is coming to the free state Dec 1st needs his own shed.  Please bring a hammer, and I will supply Beer and Pizza.  We are close to Rons, so stop in before or after church, or im sure you can use our shooting area.

Start 9:30 to Dark.

I need a three sided shelter with a roof, lol for Minarchist.   If anyone has a large anarchy stencil, please bring!   

Weather is supposed to be clear, dry, and winter-like.  Beth makes a great mulled cider, maybe I can talk her into a batch for everyone.

Dan

456 Critchett Road, Candia
  ( Note two T's )

Beth is asking for a head count. 

She's a wizard on craigslist and scored two truckloads of discarded building material booty.  We spent some of the daylight today clearing out the area and buying the remaining materials.

It'll be above freezing, and I hear it'll be Lil Jackson Edgington's first trip to the petting zoo!  :)