• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Any B&B's for Sale in NH/or Homes to Convert

Started by pcwallis, August 21, 2005, 09:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

pcwallis

Is any one moving to NH that would want to consider buying or converting a home into a B&B ?  This would be a way to have a home with income.   Also, is there anyone in NH that is thinking about the B&B opportunity.  I have an interest in possibly owning or building or converting a home into a log structure.

Phil Wallis
Wisconsin

Russell Kanning

There may be all of the above ... we will see what comes up 8)

pcwallis

Let me know I can get the logs is you want a log structure.

KBCraig

I don't know of  any, but Mary found this in the new (Sept. '05) "Reader's Digest":

"My husband and I found a charming bed-and-breakfast nestled in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Though enchanted, I nonetheless had some questions about the accommodations. 'Does the room have its own bath?' I asked.

"Nodding, the proprietor answered, 'If no one else comes, it does.'"

Good Yankee simplicity. :D

Kevin

pcwallis

pcwallis

Thanks for the web site KAT.  Those B&B's we're great starting points.  Anyone have an interest in buying one?  Here would be a way to own a property and have income.  The people you would meet would be different all year long.

AlanM

If the B&B had a good size lawn, there could be Chamber Music Concerts. plays etc.

pcwallis

I will e-mail you direct Alan.  If any one else has an interest contact me. on  the B&B and Chamber Music and Shakespeare.

Phil Wallis
Wisconsin