• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MPD challenged over "keep moving" orders

Started by Dave Ridley, November 20, 2008, 08:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Lloyd Danforth

#25 Cranston, RI is 79269 comparedto Manchester's 100K plus.

#1 Ramapo, New York is about 113K

There is one more I found in the RSA, if you are hunting and shoot a person you have to give your date of birth, RSA 207:38-a.

Concord police are in the habit of asking DOB, so I'm trying to track that down. It isn't in the city ordinances. They insist it is in the RSA, but I sure can't find it. I may have to have a chat with their head goon. Oops I mean police shief. Dover says that one of their ordinances requires it if they ask, something about if you don't give it they arrest you until they find it out. The RSA's say only to include it in the crime report, if available (RSA 106-K:3 I a and VI b). The actual Dover ordinance is:

ch 131-12 B. No person shall give to any law enforcement officer a false name, address, date of birth, social security number, or other identifying information with a purpose to hinder the arrest or subsequent prosecution of that person for any offense or violation.

So, contrary to what the Dover police told me today, that does not state that you have to give a date of birth, just that you are not supposed to give a false date of birth. The penalty is $100. I remember recently in an article about America's dumbest criminals someone giving their brother's name to avoid arrest because they knew there was a warrant out for their arrest. What they forgot was that there was also a warrant out for their brother...

BillKauffman

Quote from: www on November 20, 2008, 10:18 PM NHFT
The one that says that three people can be asked to move if they are blocking a sidewalk is 130.02 Obstructing Passageways: Three or more persons shall not stand in a group, or near each other, on any foot or sidewalk, so as to obstruct a free passage for foot passengers, and any persons or persons obstructing the foot or sidewalks shall move on immediately after a request made by any police officer or watchman.

The three people together would have to block (infringe) by lining up perpendicular to the individual common right of way contained within the sidewalk.

KBCraig

Quote from: BillKauffman on November 30, 2008, 10:14 PM NHFT
The three people together would have to block (infringe) by lining up perpendicular to the individual common right of way contained within the sidewalk.

Would they have to pay you "rent" because you couldn't occupy the same space at the same time?

BillKauffman

Quote from: KBCraig on December 01, 2008, 09:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: BillKauffman on November 30, 2008, 10:14 PM NHFT

Would they have to pay you "rent" because you couldn't occupy the same space at the same time?

No, just keep moving.

TheLibertyZombie

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh