• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Coffee shop/bookstore

Started by AlanM, August 21, 2005, 10:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneDoe

I notice there are quite a few shots of the apartments, but not really any of the retail space.

How have the real estate agents been as far as getting you info beyond the property info?

you can email me @ pat dot flynn at gmail dot com

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Irwin M. Fletcher on November 08, 2005, 05:39 PM NHFTIs there any other foreign currency out there backed by something other than a printing press, and a pile of debt? I guess this could be its own thread...
No .... we would be using it.

JaneDoe

well I guess that would have been a pretty short thread!

Dreepa

Yeah MIlford is becoming a little 'yuppieville'  -- guy in my town told me this. ;D

AlanM

Quote from: Scott Roth on November 09, 2005, 09:27 AM NHFT
We call it Nashua West! :D? Yet the coffeehouse we're looking at is not yuppie at all...in fact it's more granola and eclectic.

Shorty's kinda place? ?;)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: russellkanning on November 08, 2005, 05:29 PM NHFT
If one of you guys buys this shop, we will have to hang out there often. It is only 7 miles from our house in north Keene to Marlborough.
Lloyd might become a daily fixture there when he moves up. 8)

This is true

JaneDoe

This state is officially Kuckoo.

Now there is talk of Warren Beatty running for Governor. He is a bigger loon than Ahnold.

I have a feeling the earth may open up and swallow this land up.

Scott, let me know what you guys plan on doing as soon as you can!

Lloyd Danforth

You could meet and if you could stand each other, consider a partnership. Run properly a coffee house could mean a 15 hour day with little proceeds in the beginning.  Sharing the burden might allow two people to make some bucks doing other work.

Lloyd Danforth

<emily Latilla voice>

Oh.....nevermind!

</Emily Latilla voice>

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 09, 2005, 09:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on November 08, 2005, 05:29 PM NHFT
If one of you guys buys this shop, we will have to hang out there often. It is only 7 miles from our house in north Keene to Marlborough.
Lloyd might become a daily fixture there when he moves up. 8)

This is true

Well some stores have a wooden Indain out front, your's will have a Lloyd.

Lloyd Danforth

I won't have the time.  How about a 'Statue Of Liberty' or get one of those 'chainsaw Sculptors' to make you a giant Porcupine.

cathleeninnh

I have always wanted one of those Statue of Liberty yard lights. But now I have no yard.

I think for this venture porcupine would be my theme. Loud and Clear!

Cathleen

Lloyd Danforth

Picture? ?No live model?

Chainsaws make me nervous.

Pat K

I think Freedoms Nest is kinda nice.

KBCraig

"Uptons Corner"

But, something stronger than coffee will have to be served.  ;D