• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Let's Start A - Post Your Skills

Started by pcwallis, August 21, 2005, 10:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PinoX7

Started out doing some Construction Labor

Welding - 1yr

Diesel Engine Mechanic - 2yrs

Combat Marksmanship Instructor - 2yrs

Shooting Matches, Team and Indvidual/Rifle and Pistol

Security work once in awhile

Dan

Quote from: PinoX7 on October 12, 2006, 10:12 PM NHFT

My TDi and I would like to find a good mechanic.  Where are you?  Hard as hell finding a mechanic that doesn't just do what the computer tells them to do.

QuoteCombat Marksmanship Instructor - 2yrs

... and I promise to pay you promptly, as well.  b)

PinoX7

Quote from: Dan on October 15, 2006, 05:43 PM NHFT

My TDi and I would like to find a good mechanic.  Where are you?  Hard as hell finding a mechanic that doesn't just do what the computer tells them to do.

sorry man Im in Japan, I wont be home for awhile, I think there sending me to Iraq for 13 months

Quantrill

HVAC - Some residential experience, but mostly commercial.  I work on rooftop units.  EPA universal certification.

OPTICAL - I've worked as a lab technician, sales and assistant manager.  The pay sucks.

MUSICIAN - Spent 5 years or so in a band.  I can play most instruments competently (except drums and bagpipes) but I don't excell at any one instrument.  I've been writing songs/lyrics and will be wanting to get a band together when I make the move.  Perhaps a right-leaning version of Rage Against the Machine?

WRITING - I've been told I have a firm grasp of the English language.  Letters to the Editor, an article on just about any subject, no problem.  This should come in handy, as I imagine I'll be writing many letters to many editors! 

BEER - I'm a good beer-drinking buddy.  Can listen to problems, laugh and make others laugh whilst intoxicated (especially when I go out on the dance floor).  Hey, it's a gift. 

That's all I can think of right now.  Wow.  Not much to work with!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: PinoX7 on October 15, 2006, 07:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dan on October 15, 2006, 05:43 PM NHFT

sorry man Im in Japan, I wont be home for awhile, I think there sending me to Iraq for 13 months

Now would be a good time to return to civilian life

BaRbArIaN

I can add CAD design with Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks.    Anyone need some drawings/schematics/3D models made on the side let me know, we can make a deal.   :-)

MaineShark

HVAC tech and designer, with experience in management of employees and subcontractors.

And I do some architecture on the side, if anyone needs a house designed...

Joe