• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Got Something POSITIVE to Say about NH Underground Forum?

Started by Peacemaker, November 23, 2008, 08:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacemaker

I can imagine a few of the reasons why people are so quick to and 100 times more likely to criticise and complain versus say something positive and/or compliment and so in an effort to attack this human nature (and to encourage others to speak something positive in all the forums), I wanted to start a thread that does the opposite....speaks something Positive and/or Complimentary...and I'd like to use NH UNDERGROUND FORUM as my example due to the fact that I've enjoyed it's "service/existence" "very mucho."
++++++++++++

What I enjoy most is having a "communication release" in a like minded arena allowing me to get my ideas/thoughts/suggestions out there and then consequently getting feedback so I can see how little I really did know, or where I was wrong, or what I totally missed..or on occasion, what I understood.

So I'd just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to KAT and RUSSELL for bringing NH UNDERGROUND into reality and to keep up the great work!

I'd also like to encourage others to "dish out" more compliments when possible (The icons...especially the "more" button offers a Boatload of options) because ONE POSITIVE remark goes a long way.

Being a Liberty Lover can certainly feel like its us against 9/10ths of the population, but THINK positive because people really are GOOD BY NATURE (if they can just get over their government education)!

Thomas Jefferson said something to the effect that..

"The ground of Liberty is be gained in inches.", so take another step and keep pushin' and we'll all meet at the top!

(But until then, we'll see Ya at one of the many FSP bars...err, Social Functions that is! :party-smiley-020:)

SO REMEMBER IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY, THEN PLEASE FIND ANOTHER THREAD AS THIS TO BE THE 100% THING - THING (!)

Becky Thatcher

dalebert

All I know is Kat and Russell must be doing something right, because what I like about this forum is the quality of people it attracts.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Thanks from Kat and "Russel"  ;D

PatK, I might have to bellybop YOU;)

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

I definitely miss it on the occasion that it isn't there!

Daien

Quote from: Peacemaker on November 23, 2008, 08:46 AM NHFT
So I'd just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to KAT and RUSSEL for bringing NH UNDERGROUND into reality and to keep up the great work!

Uh oh, Peacemaker misspelled "Russell." I've heard talk around the farm as to what happens to guys that spell it with only one 'l,' and it's not good!  >:D

The only thing in PM's favor is that he's notorious for misspelling (at least for today).

Peacemaker

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Y'all, none of this is as important as the fact that he misspelled "stuph"!  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Mike Barskey

Keep on theme, people! This is a positive thread!

Peacemaker, I'd like to compliment you on your creative spelling endeavors. By breaking with tradition[al spelling], you're reminding all of us that we must break with the tradition of statism!

:)

Kat Kanning

It's been a pleasant change of pace to have people saying nice things about the forum  :D

Peacemaker

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 24, 2008, 02:24 PM NHFT
Harsh penalties for L thievery ;D

OK, OK, I found the L (turns out he turned at the L when he should have gone past it and turned right...he passed out in an alley, but finally made it in tonight.."   So please call off those dogs......i saw their eyes in the forest last night.

Oh and Thanks M.B...You're all over it! 

:icon_cheers: