• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Got Something POSITIVE to Say about NH Underground Forum?

Started by Peacemaker, November 23, 2008, 08:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacemaker

I REALLY LIKE the imprisoned day counter as it's great to be reminded of those who are paying the highest price in the name of fighting for liberty.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Peacemaker on November 25, 2008, 04:10 PM NHFT
I REALLY LIKE the imprisoned day counter as it's great to be reminded of those who are paying the highest price in the name of fighting for liberty.

Hate to tell you, but there are higher prices . . .

("Something POSITIVE"?  Well, I'm positive that what I just said is true.)

Peacemaker

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on November 25, 2008, 05:59 PM NHFT

Hate to tell you, but there are higher prices . . .

("Something POSITIVE"?  Well, I'm positive that what I just said is true.)

Well, "I hate to tell you", I know that.  I was referring to the obvious "1" counter on the site, so I hate to tell you I"m sorry you missed that.   And obviously life would be the "highest price", but I was referring to people who are alive.  I used the word paying, not paid, inferring people alive, versus dead.  I hate to tell you that I'm sorry you missed my meaning.

It was a very fine comment, specially about this site, and it's counter being a positive feature, because it's good for people to have reminders of where we are, to motivate us.   

But with that said, I hate to tell that I wished I would have spent a little more time, on the sentence as to  be more clear on what I was saying exactly...but then your challenge got me to do that.   It's a tough one regarding Positive because what I said is noting a good feature for the site...the only problem with it..if the counter is up, then it reminds people of a negative injustice, so obviously I hate to tell you, mention that part of it!   

Russell Kanning

Kat likes positive comments about this site ... it is such a positive change ... I hate to tell you

I agree ... I hate to tell you that Lauren is still in jail. Luckily many of us are not paying for her to be imprisoned.

Mike Barskey

Pat K

Daien

I REALLY LIKE the imprisoned day counter . . .

Me too, Kat, it's a great reminder of where Lauren's at.

Peacemaker

I really like that the "Adminstrative Staff" of this site has created such a heading to start with.... to welcome, consider and encourage feedback from those who use it..versus some sites you can't anywhere, anyhow to communicate with them.

I.E.; "Don't call us, we'll call you."

Kat Kanning

I used to have a forum section called "Bitching about the forum", which I could officially ignore.  I think it's gone now.

Peacemaker

Peacemaker

I like the name chosen for the new Parties Button

Parties and Other Fun Stuff

"The Fun Stuff" part is brilliant as it leaves the door open for the kitchen sink (!)

Peacemaker

Congratulations to NH Underground for your Pizza Hut and Sierra Trading Advertisers!  Wow, you guys are running with the big boys now! Great job to "the staff"!!! (and go go go!)

Kat Kanning

They must just be google ads, but thanks for the encouragement anyway  :D

Peacemaker

ouch....that my sincere compliment got in part, the "Cheesy" face image (!)  (I didn't know it was something you were unaware of).

Kat Kanning