• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Party Time/Social Stuffph Catagory

Started by Peacemaker, November 24, 2008, 04:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacemaker

Hello All,

Since Parties is one of my favorite topics(!) I got this idea for a new catagory on the forum for all things party related, etc.   :)

dalebert

Daien

Quote from: dalebert on November 24, 2008, 07:23 AM NHFT
You spelled "stuph" wrong.

For that matter, so are "social" and "category." But who cares? It's all about the Party, which is perfectly spelled!

Peacemaker

Opps, forgot to use check spelling..:(   

The reason I mentioned the above is because I don't feel  posting a party deserves/fits in the general discussion catagory..

AntonLee

Kat Kanning

Usually parties are posted in the area...manchester or keene or whatever.   Where do you think this Party board would fit best?  Child of Insufferable Peppiness?

Peacemaker

"Child of Insufferable Peppiness."    (!)   :blob6:

jesh, I have no idea..let me take a look at it and I'll get back to you on that one and thanks for considering the idea /! (re: "/!"  I've wanted a half the emphasis on the exclamation point for a long time so I've decided to create one.... so please note that.that's what "/!" means by that.

Oh, and while I got you on the phone, I wanted to ask a question about posting Wednesdays:  "Come Over to Dover, Rover Wednesdays (or currently named Slice and Dice Wednesdays)

Question: If I go into December to post, will it create another new heading that will kick into General Discussion? (because I don't want to do that).  thanks for you reply.

Kat Kanning

Uncheck "Link event to post" and there won't be a post created in General Discussion.  Also, you can make the post be created in any forum, not just General Discussion.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 24, 2008, 03:42 PM NHFT
Usually parties are posted in the area...manchester or keene or whatever.   Where do you think this Party board would fit best?  Child of Insufferable Peppiness?

He should get a big truck and have a party that continuously crisscrosses the state!

Peacemaker

I had thought of the big deluxe bus but i'm still working on the budget for that one....(at least now you won't be surprised when you see it)..

thanks for the tips Kat!

One idea I had on it was it's own catagory, before Region boards and that maybe it could click on Calander page (mini Cal?).