• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lumpy/Aubern Meet and Greet Tonight

Started by Kat Kanning, November 24, 2008, 02:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Come out and welcome new movers  Kurt aka "Lumpy" and Aubern who have bought my place in Keene and will be arriving shortly.  We'll get together at 7pm at Panera Bread in Keene.  :D

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 24, 2008, 02:23 PM NHFT
Come out and welcome new movers  Kurt aka "Lumpy" and Aubern who have bought my place in Keene and will be arriving shortly.  We'll get together at 7pm at Panera Bread in Keene.  :D

I'll be there. I need to walk by an auto parts store anyway and get some brake fluid. I'm going to get my fluid up to proper levels and then watch it carefully to see if it's dropping and how fast. I guess it probably is.

KBCraig

Becky Thatcher

I'll be there. See you soon. 

While "Sugar Pants" and son are away, Becky can play!    :D

turbo

I can't be there so I will have to do this remotely...

WELCOME HOME KURT & AUBERN!!!!   ;D

FTL_Ian

Welcome guys - have to work, but look forward to seeing you at Social Sundays!

Mike Barskey

Welcome home, Lumpy and Aubern. I can't make it out tonight, but I do get to Keene occasionally. I hope to see/meet you at Social Sundays or some other event.

Russell Kanning

please keep us informed about your parts trip Dale

David

Darn, I cant imagine 3 hours later this is still going on.   :-\

Becky Thatcher

It was nice to meet Kurt and Aubern tonight, and to see everyone else. 

On the way home, the snow started. By the time I hit Vermont, the snow was coming down pretty good.

Quick, PatK, do your "no snow until Christmas" dance.  Make it stop!!!  ;D

Pat K

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on November 24, 2008, 10:29 PM NHFT
It was nice to meet Kurt and Aubern tonight, and to see everyone else. 

On the way home, the snow started. By the time I hit Vermont, the snow was coming down pretty good.

Quick, PatK, do your "no snow until Christmas" dance.  Make it stop!!!  ;D

Glad those folks are safe at home in the shire. ;D

I am doing the dance Becky. Is it working?

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on November 24, 2008, 11:36 PM NHFT
I am doing the dance Becky. Is it working?

I think so. I think we just have rain in Keene.

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 25, 2008, 05:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on November 24, 2008, 11:36 PM NHFT
Glad those folks are safe at home in the shire. ;D
Kat barely made it back.

Kat barely made it back?  Why what happened?  I thinking evil men with bad intent, a dark and snowy night, a large old house and a spaceship lined in orange shag carpet... ya know, cause your letting my mind run wild with possibilities here.

Kat Kanning

2 hour drive turned into 3 hours, driving at like 20 miles per hour, trying to see something past the little tracks right in front of the car (when there were tracks).  Then I slipped off the road at the end of the driveway.  The car's still out there.