• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Poll Question: Dover's Wednesday Night Social Name? (+ write in)

Started by Peacemaker, November 24, 2008, 06:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

margomaps

Quote from: error on November 30, 2008, 06:59 PM NHFTIt's good to hear that it's going well. But this is just about the first I've heard of what's really happening on the Seacoast.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people on the Seacoast don't know what's happening in Manchester or Keene either.  Especially if they don't come out to those locations.   ;)

QuoteI was a bit put off when I went to the Meetup web site and couldn't find out where it was.

Hmmm...right now the site indicates the Wednesday meetups are at...

"LaFesta Brick & Brew Pizza

300 Central Ave
Dover, NH 03820
603-743-4100 "

I believe it's been that way for at least a couple months.  Maybe when you looked at the site someone had inadvertently left off that info?  Or maybe you looked at it when the group was in the middle of switching locations to La Festa?  Not sure.  There's also a note that says "Sorry about the confusion. It's La Festa!!"  So maybe there was some mix-up in the past that has apparently been resolved.  I'd probably also be annoyed if I couldn't determine the location of an event I was interested in.  But then agan, people do sometimes make mistakes.   :)

Rodinia

Yea, the Wednesday gathering is at LaFesta. We switched from Kelly's Row for a number of different reasons sometime in the spring.