• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lost Liberty Hotel Project

Started by Integrity, August 22, 2005, 10:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Integrity

Info  for  everyone !!   ( The lost liberty hotel ) project Startet by  Logan Clements  is having an open meeting for suport and information and hosted by Logan Clements, of Freestar Meida,   It is TONIGHT   8/22/05   at 6:00 to 8:00 in  Manchester NH,  700  Elm st.  in  the room Salon D , parking in the garage is only  $ 1.00   for thoes attending with a mention of the Lost Liberty Hotel.   Help show  suport for land rights  or and aginst eminate domain abuse,  Thanks , Lance

CNHT

Quote from: Integrity on August 22, 2005, 10:20 AM NHFT
Info? for? everyone !!? ?( The lost liberty hotel ) project Startet by? Logan Clements? is having an open meeting for suport and information and hosted by Logan Clements, of Freestar Meida,? ?It is TONIGHT? ?8/22/05? ?at 6:00 to 8:00 in? Manchester NH,? 700? Elm st.? in? the room Salon D , parking in the garage is only? $ 1.00? ?for thoes attending with a mention of the Lost Liberty Hotel.? ?Help show? suport for land rights? or and aginst eminate domain abuse,? Thanks , Lance

Lance, please read up on our own local effort on the Eminent Domain thread on this forum. Most people support that instead. Thanks.

KBCraig

I'd say most people here support neither.

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on August 22, 2005, 05:38 PM NHFT

Here? You mean in NH? I think most people do support strengthening the E.D. laws which is what the result is. The citizens of Weare won't vote for a commercial venture though because it's not legal in NH but they will vote for the public park idea.

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: CNHT on August 22, 2005, 07:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on August 22, 2005, 05:38 PM NHFT

Here? You mean in NH? I think most people do support strengthening the E.D. laws which is what the result is. The citizens of Weare won't vote for a commercial venture though because it's not legal in NH but they will vote for the public park idea.

Burn the village to save it...  ::)

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on August 22, 2005, 08:09 PM NHFT

Burn the village to save it...? ::)

Not really. We are not for takings but you have to enforce the law sometimes to show that it is wrong. I just got back and will send out email  on the results. Too bad Amanda was there...this will give FSP a bad name I think.

KBCraig

Quote from: CNHT on August 22, 2005, 08:15 PM NHFT
I just got back and will send out email  on the results. Too bad Amanda was there...this will give FSP a bad name I think.

Since you were there, will it give CNHT a bad name?  ;D

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on August 22, 2005, 08:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on August 22, 2005, 08:15 PM NHFT
I just got back and will send out email? on the results. Too bad Amanda was there...this will give FSP a bad name I think.

Since you were there, will it give CNHT a bad name?? ;D

I doubt it since no one knew who I was and neither I nor CNHT were  supporting Clements. But Amanda and his lawyer were interviewed by the press as supporters. If that weren't bad enough, now a very partisan national org has gotten behind him, one that I am CERTAIN FSP would not ordinarily have anything to do with. They tried to latch onto us, but we knew better and turned them down. If you are really going to be grassroots then you have to stay away from certain things.

Hey if you are going to do this kind of thing, you do it RIGHT, and you don't make a circus out of it.

Michael Fisher

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I believe from our recent protest that most here oppose both CNHT's and Clement's eminent domain plans.

CNHT

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on August 23, 2005, 12:48 PM NHFT
I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I believe from our recent protest that most here oppose both CNHT's and Clement's eminent domain plans.

That's funny cuz t-shirt sales are brisk. And I did speak to Amanda last night about why LC's effort is imperiled...More to come on radio.

Michael Fisher

Kat Kanning