• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2009

Started by Russell Kanning, December 01, 2008, 02:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Is it really a crop circle if the alien, Russell, didn't destroy any crops?
I'm thinking the best we can hope for is a pasture circle.... or a front yard grass circle.

Sorry for being contrary.... I'm channeling a libertarian nerd.

John

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on June 28, 2009, 08:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 27, 2009, 01:50 PM NHFT
anarchy crop circle symbol is done

Who's going to lend us a helicopter so we can get a good photo/video of it?
one call to homeland security should do the trick ... then you can beat the access codes out of one of our feds disguised as a keeniac

Russell Kanning

there is a large grill or rotiseree cooker waiting in canterbury ..... if someone wants to pick it up (i think it only needs an 8 foot bed) we can add that to our assets this year

Kat Kanning

Slip-n-slide in the pouring rain = FUN!  ;D

dalebert

Roto-Rooter finished my sewer line in one day and the yard doesn't even look that bad. They're coming back tomorrow to lay some grass seed. That's excellent news. It's means I can come up for the entire event! As with Porcfest, I will have to take some time to do work while I'm there.

There will be pancakes Thursday morning and possibly the next day if any batter is left. I will appreciate small contributions to cover cost; maybe a buck or two a person or something, but it's not required. I want everyone to enjoy them. The maple syrup is the biggest cost. =\ I know I will offend any number of people if I don't have maple syrup for a New England event.

These will be made from Ezekiel flour freshly milled by yours truly the night before from red wheat, spelt, barley, red kidney beans, great white northern beans, pinto beans, lentils, and millet.

Russell Kanning

excellent ... maybe if we keep resupplying you we can enjoy them the next day too :)

Kat is planning group meals at lunch each day .... Wednesday is chili .... thursday might be her homemade chicken noodle soup and bread

dalebert

Actually I'm sure a lot of people will be bringing various donations of food & alcohol so I will just not worry about asking for donations. It will be my contribution to the fun.

dalebert

Crap. I totally forgot about FTL Thursday night and I already missed one due to Porcfest so I want to make this one. I'll have to do the breakfast Friday morning but I'll get an early morning start out of Keene so it won't be too late.

Fluff and Stuff

And so the pancake drama begins again...

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on June 29, 2009, 09:54 PM NHFT
i know .... I was already lining up the maple syrup bottles and jams for thursday ... now i just have to .... i can''t go on like this .... dale how could you do this to me?

Russell Kanning

Tom P got here Sunday night
he wrestled with and put up llloyds canopy yesterday ... it will make it another week without any repair expenses :)

dalebert

You're the one being dramatic about it. If I were going to be dramatic about it, I would do it like this.

PANCAKE CRISIS 2009!!!
THREAT LEVEL ORANGE!!!

JJ

Quote from: dalebert on June 30, 2009, 09:13 AM NHFT

You're the one being dramatic about it. If I were going to be dramatic about it, I would do it like this...

Alright, some forum drama I can really sink my teeth in.

Kat Kanning

Burning Porcupine 2009 is underway!  PatK is here, so that makes it a party  :D