• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2009

Started by Russell Kanning, December 01, 2008, 02:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

nice weather .... i got too much sun yesterday
lots of fun .... the crowd is smaller today

John

Motorhome Diaries just left.
Here is a link to their youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/motorhomediaries

Russell Kanning

great hike to the top of mt cardigan with jj, barskey and the fam
pizza and grocery run afterwards
barskey bake for dinner :)

Raineyrocks

Wow, this sounded/sounds like so much fun!   My grandson has been sick that's why I haven't been able to come yet. 

When does it end?

I was going to talk to Rick tonight when he gets home and see if we can find a babysitter and just come by ourselves tomorrow night.  I hope it didn't end yet and we can make it work out.

Raineyrocks

Oh yeah, and I hope we don't get lost for 4 hours like last time.  I'm pretty sure Rick remembers the way so I'll just let him direct me.

Kat Kanning

Tuesday is the last day.  Stick to the directions and you should be OK. :)

http://burningporcupine.org/node/2

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 06, 2009, 05:32 PM NHFT
Tuesday is the last day.  Stick to the directions and you should be OK. :)

http://burningporcupine.org/node/2

Okay, thanks Kat!

Raineyrocks

Oh yeah, should we bring anything if we get to come?

Kat Kanning

We don't have a big enough pot for the cannibal cookoff.  Do you have anything that would fit a whole person?

Fluff and Stuff

I had a really great time at Burning Porcupine 2009 from Wed to Sun.  Thank you to everyone that helped with the flaming event! 

Did the hike happen today?  When I hiked the mountain on Sunday it was very muddy but most of the mud was easy to avoid.  Since Sunday was a clear day the views were fantastic.  Looking from the top of the mountain, I saw mountains in every direction.

Russell Kanning

good hike ... a little muddy

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 06, 2009, 06:11 PM NHFT
We don't have a big enough pot for the cannibal cookoff.  Do you have anything that would fit a whole person?

Ummmm, no way!  :o

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: raineyrocks on July 06, 2009, 05:53 PM NHFT
Raincoat.  Umbrella. Canoe.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 07, 2009, 08:42 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on July 06, 2009, 05:53 PM NHFT
Raincoat.  Umbrella. Canoe.

Darn!  I guess the weather isn't go to be that good, huh?  :-\   Rain, means a lot of frogs!  I may not go, I'm not sure.  :-\

John

One of us went to the regular Tuesday night yoga class (less than 5 miles from the Hoyt farm.)
Others played parlor games ... and had double feature movies to watch ... popcorn ... etc.