• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2009

Started by Russell Kanning, December 01, 2008, 02:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jerry on December 02, 2008, 02:10 AM NHFT
Just went to check BurningPorcupine.com and found "The domain burningporcupine.com has expired. If you owned this domain, please contact your domain registration service provider for further assistance. If you need help identifying your service provider, visit http://domainhelp.tucows.com. "

What's up with that?
I think someone let it expire. I don't think we had that one.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Giggan on December 01, 2008, 09:00 PM NHFT
So attendance in 2008 is the invite? I missed most of the major happenings last year since I showed up Monday-Thursday.
Yes .... plus you could invite people ... but then if they start causing a brawl or drop cig butts on the grass (killing the frogs ;) ) , then we are going to wonder why you brought the losers to the party. :)

So I am inviting lots of people, who are my friends. I might have to take some of the responsibility for Dale and Ryan last year. :blush:

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 02, 2008, 05:42 AM NHFT
I might have to take some of the responsibility for Dale and Ryan last year. :blush:

I think you need to blame whoever mixed my drinks so strong that one day. Come to think of it, I may have mixed those myself. OK, so just don't let me mix my own drinks.  ;D

Russell Kanning

to do:

Don't let Dale self medicate...
Remind people to buy plenty of beer ahead of time at cheaper prices...
Dedicate one fridge to icemaking...

oh ... last year it was a pain picking up after everyone ... especially the non burnable things like recycling ... if you can bring containers to hold bottles, alum cans, or plastic that will help out ... partyers could also help with our dump runs on Sunday and Wednesday. The town of Grafton doesn't charge for our garbage if we will sort out the recycling stuff. The best rubbish is the kind that makes the bonfire bigger.

Pat K

Actually for me even the Grafton Malls
Beer prices were pretty good.
But then I live in Tax hell.

So we keep Dales drink honest and
don't let him smoke unknown plants.
Though I thought he was freaking hysterical
but then I am not easily offended.

I liked the Dump run.
I volunteer for that.

Tom Sawyer

Just call it "The Tour of the Grafton Dump" and only charge people 10 bucks... a feature!  ;D

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 03, 2008, 05:32 AM NHFT
Just call it "The Tour of the Grafton Dump" and only charge people 10 bucks... a feature!  ;D

Ride in the BIG truck 5 dollars extree.

Kat Kanning

Hey, we know how to have fun up here.  :D

Kat Kanning

Pat K

AnarchoJesse

I WAS invited last year, but I didn't attend.

Am I welcome this year?

Puke

What happens if I crash the party?

Will I be shot or burned?  :P

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Puke on December 13, 2008, 09:44 AM NHFT
What happens if I crash the party?

Will I be shot or burned?  :P

Our security force is ready fer yo ass.  ;D

Puke

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 01, 2008, 06:58 PM NHFT
people who made the event happen last year are invited back ... you have to know someone to be invited. Each of us are responsible for those we invite.
Whiners and takers are not invited.
You are invited.

I'll invite Julia to come up with me.  As far as me being responsible for the rest of you... I'll let Russell do all the inviting!   :o