• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2009

Started by Russell Kanning, December 01, 2008, 02:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 13, 2008, 10:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: Puke on December 13, 2008, 09:44 AM NHFT
What happens if I crash the party?

Will I be shot or burned?  :P

Our security force is ready fer yo ass.  ;D

LOL! +1 for that.

John

Last year I think I drove up, had lots of fun, stayed over . . . drove back to Salem, worked, drove back the next weekend, had lots more fun . . . etc.
Grafton is like one of my favorite places!
This year I'll have a few things to do around the house so I'll just stay home (and maybe play my guitar a few times.)

Russell Kanning

Ian is responsible for the Keeniacs
we might have to use the special phrase around the campfire ... whenever Ian is looking for a chair

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Anti-American on December 13, 2008, 09:25 AM NHFT
I WAS invited last year, but I didn't attend.

Am I welcome this year?
you came by once this year ... and didn't ruin it for the rest of us

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 13, 2008, 09:17 PM NHFT
Ian is responsible for the Keeniacs
we might have to use the special phrase around the campfire ... whenever Ian is looking for a chair

Duck Duck Goose?

Russell Kanning

you can't crash a party you are invited to attend ... but we will call in the flying monkeys if you get out of hand ... they are particularly scary coming out of the fog at night

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 13, 2008, 09:19 PM NHFT

you can't crash a party you are invited to attend ... but we will call in the flying monkeys if you get out of hand ... they are particularly scary coming out of the fog at night

And let me tell ya-renting them monkeys from Hillary ain't cheap!

Russell Kanning

Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=79993017312

Jay and Lloyd found a good site for the pole barn/ pavilion. It will go near the brook and up the hill a little from the fire pit. When they get ready to do some work on it, I will warn you guys so that anyone that wants a physical workout to help Burning Porcupine can.

We could also use some cool signs to welcome visitors and help direct them to the farm.

COG

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 10, 2009, 07:38 AM NHFT
We could also use some cool signs to welcome visitors and help direct them to the farm.

This sounds like a job for the Ministry Of Propaganda!  ;D
I'll talk with the minister and see what we can do about having a sign making party for Burning Porc.

Do you have any ideas for signs that you might like to have?

Chris M.

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 01, 2008, 07:09 AM NHFT

Monday- Grafton County Frog Jumping Competition.  Frog legs for dinner from among the losers.
Tuesday-

Now them's good eatin'!   :crazy3:

En route to my first PorcFest, I was befuddled by the appearance of a frog that apparently fell from the sky onto the windshield of my car.  I couldn't concentrate with the little fellow staring at me through the glass; I had to pull over and put him in the grass.   :noway:

Kat Kanning

Help, it's raining cats and frogs!

Pat McCotter

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on May 25, 2009, 07:27 AM NHFT

Now them's good eatin'!   :crazy3:
[/quote]the kid seems to be imitating the frog

Russell Kanning

Quote from: COG on May 25, 2009, 01:55 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 10, 2009, 07:38 AM NHFT

This sounds like a job for the Ministry Of Propaganda!  ;D
I'll talk with the minister and see what we can do about having a sign making party for Burning Porc.

Do you have any ideas for signs that you might like to have?

Chris M.
that would be cool
we could use rain resistant ones since they will be up for a week
Porcupines with arrows are good
since everyone coming to burning porcupine has to come east or west on hwy 4 we could even have 'Burma Shave' type signs

Russell Kanning

we need one or more people to help make live music happen at burning porcupine on the weekend