• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2009

Started by Russell Kanning, December 01, 2008, 02:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

FIFY  Russel.

Cost you an 'l'

Llloyd

Russell Kanning

is that a poodle's name?
or
friday is for yelling

Lloyd Danforth

dalebert

I should be able to attend the whole thing as long as I can get to the Intertubes occasionally for work purposes.

My birthday is the 9th, and I want to have a sausage fest.  >:D  Mark's wife makes the BEST sausages!

Lloyd Danforth

I'm gonna let Pat K take this one ;D

EthanLeeVita

Dale, I'm selling sausages, regularly 49.95, for the low price of 10 easy payments of 19.95!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on May 27, 2009, 06:16 PM NHFT
I should be able to attend the whole thing as long as I can get to the Intertubes occasionally for work purposes.

My birthday is the 9th, and I want to have a sausage fest.  >:D  Mark's wife makes the BEST sausages!

you should have access to the internet daily (donations to kat's internet fund are accepted)

where and when are you planning this sausage fest for?

Tom Sawyer

Dale's Sausage Fest ;D
Don't ask, don't tell

Pat K

It's Dales birthday he should have all the sausage he want's.

EthanLeeVita

But telling is half the fun!

Russell Kanning

The Burning Porcupine Decathlon will take place over the 7 days ... most events will take place at 10am before the group meal lunches.

Some events will be weather sensitive like the mt cardigan hike, slip-n-slide, and ultimate frisbee ... and may be shuffled.

John

Since "dodgeball" is reportedly banned from the government indoctrination centers we should give kids (old and young) a chance to play that here. I have a "dodgeball" in Grafton. Maybe we could also play a simple game of tag ...

Is tag still leagal?

Pat K

Quote from: John on June 21, 2009, 07:04 PM NHFT
Since "dodgeball" is reportedly banned from the government indoctrination centers we should give kids (old and young) a chance to play that here. I have a "dodgeball" in Grafton. Maybe we could also play a simple game of tag ...

Is tag still leagal?

No it is now illegal, they have found that being "it"
is to traumatizing.

Russell Kanning

Wednesday- Basketball

Thursday- Mt. Cardigan Hike - kid friendly! Slipnslide

Friday- Softball, Book discussion: How to Make Friends and Influence People

Saturday- Volleyball, Three-legged race, tug-of-war, log sawing, slipnslide ... bonfire-side fireworks

Sunday- Ultimate Frisbee

Monday- Pitchfork Throwing, Grafton County Frog Jumping Competition. Frog legs for dinner from among the losers.

Tuesday- Canoe Race on Tewksberry Pond

Bonfires every night ... if it isn't raining

Decathlon events will be at 10am each day and may shift according to weather (three-legged race, softball, basketball, volleyball, ultimate frisbee, pitchfork throwing, log sawing, tug-of-war, slip-n-slide (for style), canoe race,) Tuesday at noon will be the awards presentation. Eat your Wheaties.

We also have 16" softball! No glove needed.

Group lunches will be available each day. ($5 donations appreciated)

please add dodgeball somewhere in there and I know some interesting tag games

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: John on June 21, 2009, 07:04 PM NHFT
Since "dodgeball" is reportedly banned from the government indoctrination centers we should give kids (old and young) a chance to play that here.

That's like saying, "Now that they banned whipping slaves, let's all beat each other."
I only ever played that barbaric game under duress--never again!