• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's a birthday party!

Started by Kat Kanning, December 01, 2008, 06:21 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

It's a birthday party for Teri, but she's not actually older.  ;)
5:00 pm at Hoyt Monastery on 12/3

Pat K

Mike Barskey

If she's not older, what is she? Less younger? Wiser? How about better?

A birthday party on a Wednesday? Who gets born on a Wednesday? Teri, you should have been born on whatever date would make your birthday this year fall on a Saturday. Can you fix that for me?

Daien

Quote from: Pat K on December 01, 2008, 06:37 AM NHFT
Happy not older Birthday!!

Oh, PatK, thank you for the beautiful cake!! And, look, it has GS on the top, for the Green Smoothies that Kat makes for us every morning!! Thank you, thank you!!

Daien

Quote from: Mike "the Social Butterfly" Barskey on December 01, 2008, 08:26 AM NHFT
If she's not older, what is she? Less younger? Wiser? How about better?

A birthday party on a Wednesday? Who gets born on a Wednesday? Teri, you should have been born on whatever date would make your birthday this year fall on a Saturday. Can you fix that for me?

Well, I wasn't born on a Wednesday, and Wednesday isn't actually my real birthday (we have to keep some secrets here at the monastery), and we have the power to fix anything we want (as you may have just realized Mike "the social butterfly" Barskey!). We control all!! Bwahahahhaahahhah!

Tom Sawyer

We won't be able to make it back to The Inn in time for the shindig, Happy Birthday smurfette.  :D

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 01, 2008, 11:05 AM NHFT
We won't be able to make it back to The Inn in time for the shindig, Happy Birthday smurfette.  :D

Thanks, Sugar Pants, you'll all be very, very missed! Give Becky and the Prez a big hug from me!

Kat Kanning

Wait, hold the presses!  It's a birthday party for John, too!  :D

Pat K

Mike Barskey

What the? How the? Who the? Huh?!

It's John's birthday, too? What day? What age? What the hell?!

Happy birthday, John!

Kat Kanning

Daien

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 01, 2008, 06:39 PM NHFT
They're the same age   :D
NOT! John is waaaaaaaaaaaay older than me . . . . at least 11 days!
(I think around 11 days, I can't remember what he said ;D )