• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help and Ideas For Marijuana Protest

Started by JAC, December 04, 2008, 12:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

FTL_Ian

I'm definitely showing up early, 12:15-12:45 this time.  I may reluctantly eat at Armadillos.  Maybe I'll find something good on their menu.  Their food has been average and dry the two times I've had it.  Anyone else planning on meeting up early?

Lumpy

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on January 09, 2009, 10:04 PM NHFT
I'm definitely showing up early, 12:15-12:45 this time.  I may reluctantly eat at Armadillos.  Maybe I'll find something good on their menu.  Their food has been average and dry the two times I've had it.  Anyone else planning on meeting up early?
See you just after 12 noon Ian!
Aubern, Joe and I as well as the dogs, will be showing up!
The dogs can also transport!   :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020
By the sounds of it there will be lots of us showing up!

dalebert

Cool then. I'll be in Armadillo's a little before noon so as to not be too rushed. Brian has suggested some things to me that will supposedly make for a very yummy burrito there. I explained to him that they seemed dry and tasteless in the past. If anyone cares to, feel free to join me.

burnthebeautiful

Tom Sawyer

Over 800,000 americans a year are arrested for marijuana .   :weed:

Thanks for caring enough to risk you neck. :clap:

Mike Barskey

Later today: 800,001? It's good for the protest for Andrew to get arrested, but it's also good if he's not - so I hope he's not!

dalebert

mport1

Coconut

LIVE STREAM

Dependent on power and internet connection. Will be up when I can keep it up

I think you can get it from my profile

http://www.stickam.com/gloriouscoco

Coconut

the city plugs appear to not be giving me power :(

mport1

Quote from: Coconut on January 10, 2009, 12:02 PM NHFT
LIVE STREAM

Dependent on power and internet connection. Will be up when I can keep it up

I think you can get it from my profile

http://www.stickam.com/gloriouscoco

Seems to be working for me.

mport1

leetninja

arrested and now the crowd is heading to the jail to protest

also mentioned that the kops put the marijuana in their own pockets - sounds like mishandling evidence - i hope someone realizes this and caught them on camera doing it - all charges would then be dismissed i believe. 

leetninja

i just called josh.  they had about 10 cameras and the kops saying "well where else is it supposed to go?" but the kops are confirmed to have taken "illegal drugs" into THEIR possession and then put the "evidence" in THEIR POCKETS!!!  that is easily mishandling evidence.  i suggested to josh that he should try and find out if it is actually *on camera* etc and then we can all perhaps take action.

from what i remember the police are supposed to secure evidence and bag it etc and then immediately bring it to the evidence room/lab what have you where it can be processed.  NOT put it in their pockets.