• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow Couch Competition

Started by Kat Kanning, December 05, 2008, 04:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Prize for the best couch made from snow!  Just build your snow couch, take a photo and send to me.  There's not enough snow at the moment, so let's give it a while so people have time to enter.  How about a deadline of Feb 14th :newheart: to enter?  Winner will get a stuffed toy porcupine (it's not large), and their couch photo in the paper. :)

You don't need to be in Keene or even NH to enter  :D

Pat K

AntonLee

I'm SO entering this.  I'm going to make a whole yard full of couches (couchi)

I want that stuffed porcupine. . . I will raise it above my head in victory

good luck to my competitors.  C'mon SNOWWWW

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: AntonLee on December 05, 2008, 05:59 PM NHFT

Good luck where you live.  If it ever really snows, you could make them on the beach.

Puke

firecracker joe

;D what a great idea im in as long as we get snow

AntonLee

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on December 05, 2008, 07:32 PM NHFT

Good luck where you live.  If it ever really snows, you could make them on the beach.

you know, I've actually heard you say it snows less here for some reason.  I'm not really sure what you're smoking, but may I partake?

It does snow here, and we get ocean effect snow as well.  Sometimes my friends in Haverhill/Methuen area tell me they get much less.  The problem with living in the seacoast area is the DRIFTS. . .the wind just blows it around and around until it's piled up 6 feet in one area and 1 foot in another.

I'll get snow, oh yes, yes I will get snow.  Maybe I'll make a base of one out of sand and then cover it with snow so I can sit on it and take pictures.  You all have no idea how serious I am.

William

I thought we were going to bring couches and sled them down a hill.

Pat K

Quote from: AntonLee on December 05, 2008, 08:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: Radical and Stuff on December 05, 2008, 07:32 PM NHFT

you know, I've actually heard you say it snows less here for some reason.  I'm not really sure what you're smoking, but may I partake?

It does snow here, and we get ocean effect snow as well.  Sometimes my friends in Haverhill/Methuen area tell me they get much less.  The problem with living in the seacoast area is the DRIFTS. . .the wind just blows it around and around until it's piled up 6 feet in one area and 1 foot in another.

I'll get snow, oh yes, yes I will get snow.  Maybe I'll make a base of one out of sand and then cover it with snow so I can sit on it and take pictures.  You all have no idea how serious I am.

This man, him sound much serious.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Puke on December 05, 2008, 07:39 PM NHFT
Fuck! I don't have a yard. :(

Sounds like a perfect excuse to build a snow-couch in front of the courthouse. They get snow there, too, ya' know. :) Or maybe just in the middle of the circle, facing the courthouse.

Kat Kanning

We did our snow porcupine a couple years ago in Ashuelot Park.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

I might have to make a ice couch ... since it is so cold

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Puke on December 05, 2008, 07:39 PM NHFT
Fuck! I don't have a yard. :(

The F-word huh.
Sir Puke, I charge you with contempt of forum... 6 months for you... watching "Planet of the Apes" :D

(I feel somewhat responsible, nice lad has been spending too much time around Becky)