• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow Couch Competition

Started by Kat Kanning, December 05, 2008, 04:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

The snow in Winchester is still to fluffy.   :offtheair:

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 12, 2009, 12:29 PM NHFT
The snow in Winchester is still to fluffy.   :offtheair:

I thought you already made one  :D

doobie

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 12, 2009, 12:23 PM NHFT
Awesome igloo! Are you cheating (is it just a mound of snow)? :) As awesome as it is, I'd say it doesn't count unless it has a snofa inside. :)

It's hollow on the inside...  No Snofa yet...but I didn't pull a permt to build it WHOOPS!

Mike Barskey

Very cool! Next, build a snofa and a snowTV - and maybe a snowplace (fireplace) - and you win! :)

doobie

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 12, 2009, 02:29 PM NHFT
Very cool! Next, build a snofa and a snowTV - and maybe a snowplace (fireplace) - and you win! :)

Hey, I may build them in the Igloo when it's done....  then I'll win ;)

Friday

My 6-year-old niece is participating in something called "Flat Stanley", which seems to involve something about mailing a photo of yourself to far off places and having friends/relatives photograph the "flat" version of you in those exotic locations, as if you're there.  I told her I'll photograph "Flat Erin" on a snofa and she is extremely excited.  :)

Kat Kanning

Here's Firecracker Joe's snofa  :D

Jim Johnson

8)  Nice two seater with console and CJ's a Snofa Model.   ;D

TackleTheWorld

Colors!  None had colors, before.

firecracker joe

:o  its a good thing i took pics yesterday  cause its pouring out now and its    melting.....

cj didnt like it his butt got too cold >:D

firecracker joe

i had to use color my first picture it just looked like the snowbank

Pat K

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on February 08, 2009, 10:12 AM NHFT
Colors!  None had colors, before.

Yeah and you don't even wanna know,
what he had to do to Pee those colors!

firecracker joe

Mike Barskey

Nice job! Kudos for colors, but my vote is currently going to Jim & Lauren's snofa.

firecracker joe

;D i agree jim and laurens have much more detail and they are more talented, but i still had a good time making it with nieces and nephews i just wish we lived in town so the town busy bodies could gauck at the bright colors cluttering their town up. next year ill find a more obnoxious spot. I hope im not  jim and laurens only competition  :P