• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Second Thanksgiving

Started by Kat Kanning, December 07, 2008, 04:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Quote from: Friday on December 14, 2008, 05:59 PM NHFT
I was planning on attending, but fell ill during the drive over and decided I'd better just go home and rest after Will made it to NH.  Hope you all had a great time!   :occasion14:
[TMI version]
:puke:
[/ TMI version]
Sandy, you were missed! At least we saw you briefly at the border. Take good care, see you soon.

Quote from: Pat K on December 14, 2008, 06:01 PM NHFT
Glad every one had a good time.

Hope ya feel better Sandy.
Yesssssss, Pat K, you were very much missed too. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving, and we're all happy Lauren was there this time.

Russell Kanning

It was good to see Lauren in person.

Tom Sawyer

Always have a good time at Lauren and Jim's Winchestershire Underground Railroad Station.  8)
And I did eat a mess of ham. :D

I am able to confirm FrankenJim is looking pretty good. His gash is healing nicely.

Mike Barskey

I thought Thanksgiving II was better than Thanksgiving I. Maybe we should plan T3.

We were quite a huge crowd in Jim & Lauren's place - maybe 40-50 of us? Great food, fun times. Thanks, everyone.

My pics are here.

Pat K

I like the evolution of a beard. ;D

Daien

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 15, 2008, 02:01 PM NHFT
My pics are here.

Nice pictures, as usual, Mike; especially the dusky sky with the planet.

TackleTheWorld

Hey!  We found a thumbdrive/MP3 player object under the couch.  It could have been there for months.
We have not looked at the contents.  If we don't find the owner soon, we may have to. >:D

Pat K

error

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on December 15, 2008, 03:25 PM NHFT
Hey!  We found a thumbdrive/MP3 player object under the couch.  It could have been there for months.
We have not looked at the contents.  If we don't find the owner soon, we may have to. >:D

It's probably full of FTL, and that means it could belong to anybody.

Ron Helwig

If its a small thin one its probably Carl's. His is missing.

Puke

Quote from: Ron Helwig on December 15, 2008, 06:31 PM NHFT

Aren't they all small and thin?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Puke on December 15, 2008, 07:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: Ron Helwig on December 15, 2008, 06:31 PM NHFT

Aren't they all small and thin?

Some of them used to be called cigar drives.

TackleTheWorld

I had a blast hanging out with new and old friends at Second Thanksgiving. Thanks to all generous, entertaining and talented folks who attended.  Yes, I mean you. :notworthy: