• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Host a Murder

Started by Radical_Teen, December 07, 2008, 07:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Radical_Teen

We have a How to host a Murder game. I thought it would be fun to have some people over at the Hoyt Farm (or our new name Animal Farm) and play it. Eight people can play and we need five more to play. So if anyone would like to come and play sign up. We will do this sometime after new years. When we have eight people i will set the specific date.

Date has been set for January 17th. -Kat

Jim Johnson

I would be happy to play a roll in your game.
I feel myself most qualified because several of the personalities in side my head are actors... or at least think they are.

Friday

If it takes place on a weekend, I'd be interested in participating.  I don't know how to play; I assume instruction would be provided.

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on December 07, 2008, 08:35 PM NHFT
I feel myself most qualified because several of the personalities in side my head are actors... or at least think they are.
That's great; the voices can help you learn your lines!   :)

TackleTheWorld

This sounds fun.  Should I work on my english accent?

"Aow guvna, oy nevah poisoned the proffessah's tea!"

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Friday on December 07, 2008, 08:48 PM NHFT
If it takes place on a weekend, I'd be interested in participating.  I don't know how to play; I assume instruction would be provided.

Pfff... wait... lines?.. this isn't improv? 

Don't worry... I can do it... (stage freight)... no wait that's stage fright... oh god!  I have the vapors!

Pat K

I dint want dat guy dead-dead guyz dunt pay up!

Pat K

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on December 07, 2008, 09:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on December 07, 2008, 08:48 PM NHFT

Pfff... wait... lines?.. this isn't improv? 

Don't worry... I can do it... (stage freight)... no wait that's stage fright... oh god!  I have the vapors!

Well keep those vapors away from an ignition source!

Lloyd Danforth

I can understand why Dale hasn't posted that image, himself.

SethCohn

A while back, we held one of these as a dinner party, and had a great time.  Since each of them is a 'one-time' play (once you know the murderer, you can't replay it), if someone else would like this one, I'd be glad to pass it on.  I've bought a half dozen of these via goodwill-type stores (the others are sitting on my shelves, waiting for other planned parties).  The one I'm passing is a western themed one.

Kat Kanning

That's cool.  Maybe we could pass them around.

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 08, 2008, 05:55 AM NHFT
I can understand why Dale hasn't posted that image, himself.

What, Dale, flaming? No way!

;D

Radical_Teen

ok well i think we have enough people to play. that was quick. i think we'll do it the Saturday 17th of January. Does that work for everyone?

Friday

Quote from: Radical_Teen on December 09, 2008, 11:23 AM NHFT
ok well i think we have enough people to play. that was quick. i think we'll do it the Saturday 17th of January. Does that work for everyone?
Works for me! 

It was Colonel Mustard, in the firepit, with the Porcupine brand!!  (just practicing)

Pat K

It was the Berzerker Babe in the driveway with a Subaru.

Friday

It was Tom Sawyer, on the picnic table, with a chainsaw.