• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Host a Murder

Started by Radical_Teen, December 07, 2008, 07:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Tonight: Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low 4F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
Tomorrow: Periods of snow. High 26F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.

I would guess that would slow you down tomorrow. You might be able to buy a headlight and get it replace up here.

Russell Kanning

Tonight
Cloudy. A chance of snow in the evening...then snow after midnight. Snow accumulation around an inch. Lows around 4 above. Light and variable winds...becoming southeast around 10 mph after midnight. Chance of snow 80 percent.
   Sunday
Snow. Additional snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible. Highs in the lower 20s. Southeast winds around 10 mph in the morning... becoming light and variable. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Radical_Teen

People may come early if you so wish.

Jim Johnson

Friday

Princesse Idelle Chattre is en route.  She will be fashionably late, as she spent too much time fixing a loose diamond in her tiara; no need to wait for her to begin the pot luck.

Lloyd Danforth

I thought that only the Hoy Poli  did their own Tiara repairs.

41mag

A good time was had by all.  Some people even dressed up for their characters.

Friday

Yes, that was a fun game.  I got to be both a princess AND a femme fatale!   >:D   :violent5:

"She destroys men... and despises women."   :o

Russell Kanning

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 18, 2009, 10:28 AM NHFT
she broke my heart
Oh please.  What was with the chick in the bag, huh, Mr. Fun Run??   :fryingpan:

Kat Kanning

That was fun :)  The costumes were really cool.  Jim was the smartest one and almost figured it all out. 

If Tom's (Ploszaj not Sawyer) reading this, thanks for leaving the game here!

Pat K

;D 8) Glad everyone had fun.

Jim Johnson

Mike Barskey