• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Host a Murder

Started by Radical_Teen, December 07, 2008, 07:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

It was Facilitator, in the yard, with his falling body weight.

Friday

It was Kardinal Kanning, in the haunted house, with a crozier.   :cardinal:

41mag

Friday

It was the President, in the woods, with a Rottweiler.   :grommit:

Lloyd Danforth

It was Facilltator, in the parlor,with the Pipewrench.  He used his........right hand!....?Left hand!.........no..no! Right Hand!....no......

TackleTheWorld

Mike Barskey

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on December 09, 2008, 10:26 PM NHFT

i can haz murdered u.

I'd love to play. Am I too late? Am I dead? Did someone already kill me? Can I figure out who it was? Am I talking to myself? Is that bad?

Russell Kanning

I think I have already been cut out.

One way to play this kind of game is have more than one person play each part.

I have played this particular style game, but most people will be new to it, so the newbies will not get left behind or anything.

Daien

It's taking place at the Animal Farm on Saturday, the 17th of January! Just to add to the fun, this will be a pot luck affair; feel free to post what you're going to bring.

The Players for this party are:

Frankenstein
Ms. Jailbird
The Social Butterfly
A Very Radical Teen
She Who Wasted Her Youth
The Kat House Madam
Cardinal Canning
The Libertine

Can't wait, folks, can't wait!

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Libertine on December 10, 2008, 08:58 AM NHFT

Frankenstein
Ms. Jailbird
The Social Butterfly
A Very Radical Teen
She Who Wasted Her Youth
The Kat House Madam
Cardinal Canning
The Libertine

Sheesh, with a cast like that, we don't need to play characters! Although, I wouldn't want any one of you murdered. :)

Daien

Quote from: Libertine on December 10, 2008, 08:58 AM NHFT

Frankenstein
Ms. Jailbird
The Social Butterfly
A Very Radical Teen
She Who Wasted Her Youth
The Kat House Madam
Cardinal Canning
Big Magnum 41

Auwe!! I just remembered why Russell said there were too many people. Mag41 was one of the original guests, so now we have one too many. I've volunteered to exit this party, and will be on hand for support and additional fun!

Mike Barskey

Ugh! Is it feasible to add a character? If it was obvious which character was not added by the original game, then it would be obvious that character was not the murderer. But if the games works by selecting a random character to be murderer, then maybe we could just keep adding characters. Or maybe we can tweak the game to work for us.

Also, if we are one person too many, I think the last person to join should be the first person out, and I think that's me. I'd still like to participate, somehow, though. Maybe I could be a cop - I wouldn't affect the actual murder party, but I could add some "flavor" to the evening by being a Keystone Cop or something.

Kat Kanning

I think the position of "voyeur" is open.

Radical_Teen

i was reading the rule book and it said you can add a privet detective. we could play by the rules or make up our own characters. Either way i think we should play in costume.

Kat Kanning

privĀ·et    (prvt) KEY 

NOUN:
Any of several shrubs of the genus Ligustrum, especially L. vulgare or L. ovalifolium, having opposite leaves and clusters of white flowers and widely used for hedges.

So you're saying Mike Barskey can play the potted plant?