• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Host a Murder

Started by Radical_Teen, December 07, 2008, 07:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Radical_Teen

William

Quote from: 41mag on December 09, 2008, 09:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on December 09, 2008, 08:09 PM NHFT
It was Tom Sawyer, on the picnic table, with a chainsaw. 

I haven't figured who dunnit yet but it happened at the S Mart with a boom stick!

Friday

Will we be given a description of our character ahead of time?  Otherwise, how would we know what costume to wear?   :NinjaIconA:

Daien

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 10, 2008, 11:13 AM NHFT
Ugh! Is it feasible to add a character? Or maybe we can tweak the game to work for us.
Awesome idea! That's exactly what we're going to do.

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 10, 2008, 11:13 AM NHFTAlso, if we are one person too many, I think the last person to join should be the first person out, and I think that's me.
Thanks, Butterfly, but you were one of the first! We're sticking with the plan and I'll be the additional person.   ;D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Libertine on December 10, 2008, 06:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 10, 2008, 11:13 AM NHFTAlso, if we are one person too many, I think the last person to join should be the first person out, and I think that's me.
Thanks, Butterfly, but you were one of the first! We're sticking with the plan and I'll be the additional person.   ;D

Fight, fight fight!  I say mud wrestling to decide the matter  ;D

Russell Kanning

none of the characters gets murdered

Pat K

SethCohn

Quote from: Friday on December 10, 2008, 06:48 PM NHFT
Will we be given a description of our character ahead of time?  Otherwise, how would we know what costume to wear?   :NinjaIconA:

That's how I did it with the party we held: there were basic descriptions of each character and I sent that along with the invite to each person.

(most of the games have these descriptions online thanks to the interweb: http://www.boardgames.com/howtohosmurg.html)

I'll post a list of the ones I have, BTW.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 10, 2008, 05:54 PM NHFT
privĀ·et    (prvt) KEY 

NOUN:
Any of several shrubs of the genus Ligustrum, especially L. vulgare or L. ovalifolium, having opposite leaves and clusters of white flowers and widely used for hedges.

So you're saying Mike Barskey can play the potted plant?

Hmmm. Is that some reference to me being vulgar (or "vulgare")? Or do I "hedge" my bets too often?

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 10, 2008, 07:01 PM NHFT

Interesting. Perhaps not in winter, though. :)

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 10, 2008, 07:23 PM NHFT
none of the characters gets murdered

Sheesh. This murder party might be a tad boring if no one gets murdered.

David

Are you volunteering to wrestle Kat?   ;D

Daien

Ha! With the weather out here it's going to have to be snow wrestling!

Jim Johnson

Should we bring a pot luck type of thing?

Or something warm for the snow wrestling?

How about coming as a Shire Character or something Radical_Teen assigns?

Kat Kanning

Pot luck:  sounds good :)
Snow wrestling:  speedos :)
Shire character:   sounds fun :)

Jim Johnson

Darn... there is no Shire Character that wears a speedo... maybe you could talk to Micheal or Tony.

Friday

Quote from: Friday on December 10, 2008, 06:48 PM NHFT

/BUMP