• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Host a Murder

Started by Radical_Teen, December 07, 2008, 07:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Will prod the kid on this when she wakes up  :)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 12, 2009, 07:06 AM NHFT

Did she wake up... I'm worried... don't make us go Irena Goddard on ya.

Kat Kanning

I didn't get a satisfactory answer to my prodding.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 13, 2009, 08:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 12, 2009, 07:06 AM NHFT

Did she wake up... I'm worried... don't make us go Irena Goddard on ya.
;D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 13, 2009, 08:24 PM NHFT
I didn't get a satisfactory answer to my prodding.

Bigger stick?

More pointy?

Kat Kanning

OK, she's got bruises now.

Tom Sawyer

Yeah, but did you try throwing a crow bar at her like I did?

Daien

Okay, I'm stepping in here, at least as far as the food is concerned. ;D This event will be a potluck affair so everyone can plan for that, although we've not yet been informed as to the actual time of dinner. I'll do my best to conspire with Radical Teen tomorrow so that she can get the rest of the information out for the actual party.

If you could post your dish, then we'll be sure to have a well rounded menu. I'll be making a pate and crackers, both raw. And for brave or foolish souls, I can break out my first batch of homebrew! (It's a basic recipe, and I made a lot of mistakes, but it's beer :D )

TackleTheWorld

Jim and I will bring cooked cheesy potatoes and lemon-lime soda.

Daien

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 13, 2009, 11:29 PM NHFT
Jim and I will bring cooked cheesy potatoes and lemon-lime soda.

If those are the same cheesy potatoes you brought to Jenn's birthday party, yummmmmmmmmy!!

Friday

But what if our character doesn't cook?

Lloyd Danforth

That's right!  In the mysteries their is always one Cook, one Butler, one lead pipe, etc.

Daien

Quote from: Friday on January 14, 2009, 07:20 AM NHFT

Bwahhahahhah! That's why you bring the dish with you before we start the party. ;D No excuses, Friday!

Friday

Quote from: Libertine on January 14, 2009, 07:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on January 14, 2009, 07:20 AM NHFT

Bwahhahahhah! That's why you bring the dish with you before we start the party. ;D No excuses, Friday!
Well, in all seriousness, I don't know if I'll be able to bring a dish.  I'm working Friday, have plans for Friday night, it's a 2+ hour drive to Grafton (I've never tried it during snow season before), and we still don't know what time this event is starting.  How about if I pick something up at the grocery store and pretend I cooked it?   :-\

Daien

Quote from: Friday on January 14, 2009, 08:00 AM NHFT
Well, in all seriousness, I don't know if I'll be able to bring a dish.

Oh, Friday, if you can't bring anything please don't worry about it. We can easily make additional things here, and we're so glad you're coming. I love cooking and will come up with something else. Just show up!  ;D