• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

500MG pain killers 12-8-08

Started by sgtusmc, December 08, 2008, 11:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

500MG pain killers 12-8-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   My wife and I just left the VA clinic in Somersworth NH.  As crowed as it was the Drs and the Staff made the wait as friendly and convent as possible for every one on a individual feeling.  I noticed the poster on the wall about Veteran's in Crisis"  It said that it takes a warrior to ask for help.  I saw Dr Dan for a split second while waiting.  He whispered in my ear that he read my letter yesterday.  I had no idea what he was talking about because I was in so much pain that I did not think that I wrote one.  I just finished reading the letter a minute ago.  This is a pretty good letter.  You (meaning every US citizen) should be asking themselves why this letter is not in every US paper.  I was at the clinic because I found a four year old prescription from the VA for 500MG pain killers for my back.  It only had one pill left so I wanted it refilled to help with the pain.  I refuse to take medication unless it is the only way. 
   I read in the newspapers all the time about how the VA is expanding and helping veterans.  The people of the US believe veterans are so well treated that no response opinion letters need to be printed.  This is not the case.  Veterans do receive great treatment if you are the lucky one.  Some Veterans are swept under the rug by the administration if at all possible.  Selecting whom gets treatment if it meets the budget is rampart at the VA.  Veterans are refused care as leverage to get people to complaint to elected officials to get bigger budgets.  Elected officials only care about veterans when they can promote themselves to get elected.  My opinion letters are so straight forward and factual that they scare the newspapers. Editors censor my  opinion letters daily. 
   I am a 100% disabled Veteran.  I was injured three times while I served.  Two are combat related from separate missions.  A few years back the VA diagnosed me with PTSD.  A fourth permanent disability.   I have for over thirty years wanted to die for (what you call wrongs) what I did to be a member of this civilized society.  The VA stopped my medical care for over six months.  Dr Dan stuck his neck out to help me during this period going against VA policy.  I thank Dr Dan for this help.  My point is that my medical was stopped to help the NH government to get me to stop writing opinion letters.  The newspapers refuse to print them any way. My letters tell how Judge Peter Fauver committed crimes against our constitution to help the Madbury NH selectmen use government power for personal revenge against local residents.  My question is why are the Newspapers and government officials protecting this person.  Why has the US allowed the government to use my medical care to stop me. 
   I can not remember things, while other memories I can not forget.  I write great letters yet I do not remember a lot of them.  My letters are completely the truth yet the newspapers censor them.  Dr Dan and 2800 others get my letters every day, yet no one does anything.  VA officials allow my medical care to be used as a weapon, yet no one stops these criminals.  I want to talk a few seconds about my feeling.
   This feeling comes at any time.  I can be driving down the street, walking or watching TV.  I feel like my head is caving in and my mind is sinking to no where.  I feel hopeless and eternal.  This statement does not make since yet I want to die so bad.  I have felt this way after every trip in my mind back where no one should have ever gone.  VA doctors tell me that my description of my medical conditions does not meet what they believe.  I crashed landed in a C-117, I was blown off a runway, I broke my back during one offensive and I lost most of my hearing from another one.  I killed a child in hand to hand combat to get my M16 back and escape.  I have traveled through the "Bush" alone and had sniper fire travel inches from my head. I am a United States Marine that survived when I should not have. 
   It does not take a warrior to ask for help. It takes a fool to believe in a system that can not accept what a Veteran is.  You have no idea what it is like to know this is the last second of your life every single moment of every single day.  You have no idea, to know what it is like to become complacent with death every moment. Can you imagine coming back after living this way for years  You have no idea how guilty this civilized society makes some one feel because this Marine is proud of his first kill.
   Elected officials and some veterans tell me that veteran's that were there do not talk about it.  I have no memory of my child hood from TBI.  I wonder if that screw me up or coming back to a "world" US that does not want veterans like me, did it. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi