• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Write In "Poll" What is your favorite "Restaurant/Food" in New Hampshire?

Started by Peacemaker, December 09, 2008, 11:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacemaker

Quote from: Ron Helwig on December 10, 2008, 01:34 PM NHFT
I'm not too big on paying extra for food I can prepare myself, but Otis is a huge fan of Taco Bell. I usually get him a softshell taco, but have recently switched over to the Cheesy Double Beef Burrito, which is 10 cents cheaper and doesn't have any nasty vegetables.  :P

That's awesome!  Now I know how win favor with Otis.  Otis, if you're reading this...you can bet your life I"ll be "armed" with a Cheesy Double Beef Burrito" the next time I see you!

Puke

K. Darien Freeheart

My selection of New Hampshire prepared food is limited, but so far it would have to go to Vendetta, but that's unfair because the most remarkable thing about them is that they carry Ephemere which is a beer very VERY few places carry. It's not theirs though. :(

Raineyrocks

I like the Woodstock Inn in Lincoln.

I love their spicy sweet potato ravioli and their stuffed veggie thing, it has a flaky crust, asparagus and other veggies with a cream sauce inside.  They make strong Alabama Slammers too!  :)

KBCraig

My experience is limited and two years out of date, but I have to say the meatball grinders at Lancaster Pizza were incredibly awesome!

The Chinese/American place across the street was great too, but it closed last year. Oh, and New England Cattle Company had great steaks, and eating out on the deck next to the Israel's River was just a beautiful experience. A big goofy Golden Retriever (pardon the redundancy) was playing in the river, then came up on the deck and begged fries from us. We checked his tags, and the waitress called the owners, and three teenage boys soon walked over and took him home.

Damn, I'm homesick.  :'(

Pat K

The Chinese American place closed?
That's a bummmer good stuff there.

I saw on the bean real estate site that
the New England Cattle Company building is for sale.

Resturant and apartments.

Peacemaker

Keene - The Pub  $1.09 Breakfasts

This is a Restaurant/Caterer that has been in business for many years and I have yet to find such a screamin' deal on breakfast.

Early Riser Special 7am-10am.

$1.09 Breakfasts

Two eggs, home fries and toast all for $1.09

Or they have a Pancake breakfast or French Toast...all for,you guessed it...$1.09

Jacobus

AntonLee

Wong's Delight in Seabrook on Lafayette across from Home Depot plaza.  It's good.

Hubbard

Tilton House of Pizza in downtown Tilton is A+ for food and customer service. Possibly the best customer service I've ever had at a restaurant or pizza place!

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: AntonLee on December 17, 2008, 02:26 PM NHFT
Wong's Delight in Seabrook on Lafayette across from Home Depot plaza.  It's good.

Anton recently treated me to Wong's Delight.  The food was quite tasty and is my favorite Chinese restaurant in NH so far (but I've only been to two).

Hubbard

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on December 20, 2008, 11:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on December 17, 2008, 02:26 PM NHFT

Anton recently treated me to Wong's Delight.  The food was quite tasty and is my favorite Chinese restaurant in NH so far (but I've only been to two).

I really haven't noticed a difference in the 6-7 I have been too....

freeborn

The Inn at Danbury.  Great German food and a fantastic selection of imported German beer.  And the scenery is pretty good too. ;D

shyfrog

Pub: Harlows in Peterborough
Their Thai Chicken Salad is delish. Their Burritos and Quesadillas are awesome. Bangers and Mash are tasty too.

Indian: Shalimar in Portsmouth
It's all good ;)

Chinese and Sushi: Lee and Mt Fuji's in Peterborough
Great menu, large selection, fresh food. And a huge picture window view of Noone Falls in an old, restored boiler house.

Thai: Still looking for Thai food that makes my mouth water just thinking about it. No, the place in Keene does not do it.

more to come...

firecracker joe

CHRISTMAS ISLAND STEAKHOUSE  on weirs boulevard has the best prime rib around, in my opinion and i always start off with either a shrimp cocktail which are 13/15 or the lobster ragoon  and they also have prime rib bones with bbq sauce that the bikers love used to be buck a bone i think it went up though ask for tony and tell him your a free stater and that his cousin joe reccommended  the spot and  you'll get treated right.