• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Write In "Poll" What is your favorite "Restaurant/Food" in New Hampshire?

Started by Peacemaker, December 09, 2008, 11:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Quote from: freeborn on December 21, 2008, 09:48 AM NHFTThe Inn at Danbury.  Great German food and a fantastic selection of imported German beer.  And the scenery is pretty good too. ;D

Seconded.  If I ever become fabulously wealthy, I'm going to hire them to make and serve all my meals.  I'll probably die of a coronary after a year of that, but it will be worth it!

Joe

Jared

portsmouth - the friendly toast

north conway - delaney's hole in the wall

Peacemaker

Quote from: MaineShark on December 30, 2008, 09:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: freeborn on December 21, 2008, 09:48 AM NHFTThe Inn at Danbury.  Great German food and a fantastic selection of imported German beer.  And the scenery is pretty good too. ;D

Seconded.  If I ever become fabulously wealthy, I'm going to hire them to make and serve all my meals.  I'll probably die of a coronary after a year of that, but it will be worth it!

Joe

That's funny Joe! (chucked out loud - COL)

AntonLee

Quote from: Jared on December 30, 2008, 12:01 PM NHFT
portsmouth - the friendly toast

north conway - delaney's hole in the wall

I totally agree with the Hole in the Wall, fantastic.

Bald Eagle

Quote from: Ron Helwig on December 10, 2008, 01:34 PM NHFT
I'm not too big on paying extra for food I can prepare myself, but Otis is a huge fan of Taco Bell. I usually get him a softshell taco, but have recently switched over to the Cheesy Double Beef Burrito, which is 10 cents cheaper and doesn't have any nasty vegetables.  :P

Tacos and Burritos, no nasty veggies.
Noted.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Peacemaker on December 09, 2008, 11:23 PM NHFT
I understand the owner is Pro Liberty and I know he has a few Common Man Restaurants in the New England area.     
I like all of them .... Tilton Diner, Airport Diner ... common man in concord, plymouth .... all way better than average

Lloyd Danforth

Friday

I like Gauchos Churrascaria for all you can eat m-e-a-t.  :Bacon_by_danniep: It's in Manch-Vegas.

I also like KC's Rib Shack, also in Manch, for their BBQ and their highly politically incorrect T-shirts.  ;D

Friday

Whoa, toowm, we were posting about KC's Rib Shack simultaneously.  Clearly, we are both Cylons.  8)

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on February 26, 2009, 09:33 PM NHFT
I like Gauchos Churrascaria for all you can eat m-e-a-t.  :Bacon_by_danniep: It's in Manch-Vegas.

I also like KC's Rib Shack, also in Manch, for their BBQ and their highly politically incorrect T-shirts.  ;D

Man, I got to try that first place!

Hey KC's has tee-shirts that would fit me. ;D

AntonLee

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on February 26, 2009, 09:50 PM NHFT

Hey KC's has tee-shirts that would fit me. ;D

As their main products are various combinations are fat, salt and sugar, I would think they would!

SethCohn

Quote from: Peacemaker on December 09, 2008, 11:23 PM NHFT
I understand the owner is Pro Liberty and I know he has a few Common Man Restaurants in the New England area.     

They are all in NH.  He spoke at the NHLA dinner last year.

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 26, 2009, 07:02 PM NHFT
I like all of them .... Tilton Diner, Airport Diner ... common man in concord, plymouth .... all way better than average

We're often at the Airport Diner on Monday nights at 7pm... and of course, my better half works at the Concord one.

toowm

Quote from: Friday on February 26, 2009, 09:35 PM NHFT
Whoa, toowm, we were posting about KC's Rib Shack simultaneously.  Clearly, we are both Cylons.  8)
It's worse than that:
I almost posted Gaucho's as well, but find it pricey for a favorite - we've been there twice, both birthdays, in four years.

I'd just like to know if the resurrection ship has been completed before driving I-93 in the snow again.