• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Raw Food Preparation Party!

Started by Daien, December 10, 2008, 09:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Turns out there are at least seven of us FSP types that are traveling or thinking of traveling the raw food path. Kat came up with a great idea to get together and share our preparation and recipe tips. We're thinking of having a combined class and party da kine sometime in the new year. We'll prepare some dishes and then, of course, eat them, having as much fun as possible. This is, after all, a revolution. ;D

If you're interested in joining us, even if you're not totally into raw food, just post and let us know you're coming.

Edit:  Party set for Sat. Feb 7th, 1pm.

Mike Barskey

I'm not into raw food, but I've tried and enjoyed some of your dishes, so I'd like to participate - as a taster, not a chef. Or if I would be too many cooks in the kitchen, so to speak, maybe I could just hang out nearby and make jokes. :)

Tom Sawyer

Food Preparation in the Raw... Woohoo,  Becky is so there!

:D

dalebert

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 10, 2008, 09:45 AM NHFT
... as a taster, not a chef.

Doesn't your salsa qualify? You could bring that or make it there.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: dalebert on December 10, 2008, 10:58 AM NHFT

Hmmm. Not sure. I'd need to consult a Raw Pro. So far, I've found that my definition of "raw" isn't quite accurate. :)

MTPorcupine3

Pat K

I didn't see I'd rather stick a sliver  of rusty
steel in my eye, as a choice. ;D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on December 10, 2008, 04:29 PM NHFT
I didn't see I'd rather stick a sliver  of rusty
steel in my eye, as a choice. ;D

No raw brownies for you!

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Daien

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 10, 2008, 09:45 AM NHFT
I'm not into raw food . . . maybe I could just hang out nearby and make jokes. :)
You're always welcome to hang out, and to make jokes! Anyone's welcome to come, we just won't be makin' bacon! No, Pat K, absolutely NO BACON!

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 10, 2008, 11:10 AM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on December 10, 2008, 10:58 AM NHFT
Hmmm. Not sure. I'd need to consult a Raw Pro. So far, I've found that my definition of "raw" isn't quite accurate. :)
Nice, Dale! Butterfly's salsa does indeed qualify. Kat usually has some raw crackers made up, so that would be perfect.

Quote from: Pat K on December 10, 2008, 04:29 PM NHFT
I didn't see I'd rather stick a sliver of rusty steel in my eye, as a choice. ;D
Well, looky there, now you do! But there's still no choice for BACON!

Quote from: dalebert on December 10, 2008, 07:56 PM NHFT
Where would it be?
At the Animal Farm, of course.  8)

Pat K

Pat K