• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Raw Food Preparation Party!

Started by Daien, December 10, 2008, 09:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Roth

Daien

Okay, sorry for the lateness of this announcement, but the party will take place on . . . FEBRUARY 7TH!! Time not set yet, I'll have to coordinate with the Katster. If anyone who's planning on attending has a time frame, please make it known so we can work around your schedule.

mackler

Quote from: Libertine on December 24, 2008, 03:02 PM NHFT
I think we're hosting this at Animal Farm, and we'd love to have you join us!

Where is it?

Daien

Quote from: mackler on January 18, 2009, 10:25 PM NHFT

Where is it?

This should help. Time is set at 1:00pm, so that everyone who hasn't been here before can arrive while there's light. Also, it gives us all enough time to make a bunch of dishes while still socializing.

kellie

I would like to come to this event. Maybe I'll even make something.  I'm trying to get Ryan to come but he's being weird.

Daien

Quote from: kellie on January 19, 2009, 11:16 AM NHFT
I would like to come to this event. Maybe I'll even make something.  I'm trying to get Ryan to come but he's being weird.

That's great, Kellie! We're going to be making things then, so if you bring your ingredients that would be perfect.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Libertine on January 19, 2009, 07:42 AM NHFT
Quote from: mackler on January 18, 2009, 10:25 PM NHFT

Where is it?

This should help. Time is set at 1:00pm, so that everyone who hasn't been here before can arrive while there's light. Also, it gives us all enough time to make a bunch of dishes while still socializing.

Hey, I totally want to come up for this - I need educating on raw food prep! Could I also announce the natural foods co-op that's in the works to your other attenders? - I think a lot of folks will be interested. There will be a training on how to do co-op'ing in Henniker on Thursday, 5 February (see this thread).

Daien

Quote from: jaqeboy on January 19, 2009, 04:13 PM NHFT
Hey, I totally want to come up for this - I need educating on raw food prep! Could I also announce the natural foods co-op that's in the works to your other attenders - I think a lot of folks will be interested. There will be a training on how to do co-op'ing in Henniker on Thursday, 5 Jan (see this thread).

You're totally welcome to come! I checked out the coop thread, and think that you mean Thursday, 5 February. It looks good, perhaps I'll make it down there. :)

jaqeboy

Thanks, yeah I'm having month difficulty. will edit.

John

Thanks to everyone who participated in the party.
It was sure nice to be with you all.
I'm glad that I stayed @ Home in Grafton for the full day on Saturday.
You all made my day!

Mike Barskey

I enjoyed it, too. I tasted all the raw food, and liked some of it, but I'm glad there was non-raw food as well. And the best part was talking and hanging with y'all. Liars' Dice was fun, too.