• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Power of Community(Bristol) - Kickstarting Local Currency Initiatives

Started by jaqeboy, December 10, 2008, 01:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on December 14, 2008, 10:12 PM NHFT
So Jaqe did show up at the Boston Tea Party and from what I could tell everyone had a good time.  I cannot go to Bristol because I have to work on my car but have fun guys.  I'm going to look into these shire hours.

Be Shire or be square, ya know?

Barterer

jaqeboy

Quote from: Barterer on December 19, 2008, 05:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Barterer on December 14, 2008, 08:22 PM NHFT
..I'm sure in the coming week we'll have at least 70.
DOHHHHH YEAHH Jack did it! :blueman: 

Well, thanks to all my Shire Hours trading partners...

Now, let's get to buying, selling and building the network, eh? I want to see all the cool features of this thang at work.

Barterer

Yeah, as if I didn't already break the server twice today  ::) I'm still thinking of putting a companion forum on it, for people to advertise and work out deals. It would probably have a small public area for chatting and suggestions for changing the site, and private areas for setting up transactions. But I have no idea how big it would get, and therefore how many categories to make, or how much area each sub-forum should cover, etc..

William

Quote from: Barterer on December 19, 2008, 07:08 PM NHFT
Yeah, as if I didn't already break the server twice today  ::) I'm still thinking of putting a companion forum on it, for people to advertise and work out deals. It would probably have a small public area for chatting and suggestions for changing the site, and private areas for setting up transactions. But I have no idea how big it would get, and therefore how many categories to make, or how much area each sub-forum should cover, etc..

I would start with

general questions

for sale

trading partners

other currencies

Lloyd Danforth

mackler

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 20, 2008, 06:05 AM NHFT
Uhh.........don't know if the 'wife swapping' part will fly.

Does the system limit how many of my wives I can have swapped out at any one time?

William

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 20, 2008, 06:05 AM NHFT
Uhh.........don't know if the 'wife swapping' part will fly.

Partner to trade with, not to trade my partner... but hey, free market and all.