• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

11 Words That Sound Offensive, But Aren't

Started by Ryan McGuire, December 23, 2008, 11:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan McGuire

http://www.yankeepotroast.org/archives/2008/09/11_words_that_s.html

FTA:

"My horehound is infested with cockchafers."
"How do you like my girlfriend's hand organ?"
"I prefer her cooter."
"How do you like my girlfriend's uvula?
"I can best express these feelings on my hand organ."

Sam A. Robrin

When dining with family at a fancy restaurant, make sure to announce to the table that you're feeling crapulent.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on December 23, 2008, 01:58 PM NHFT
When dining with family at a fancy restaurant, make sure to announce to the table that you're feeling crapulent.

...may I be excused, I'm feeling a touch crapulent.

Tom Sawyer

When I was in elementary school I thought I was so clever to excitedly tell my parents that kids were "masticating in the lunch room." ;D

I was happy that I got a shocked response

Friday

In French, the word they teach you in American school French class for "to kiss" is more commonly used in France as "to fuck".  You should have seen the look on my ex-mother-in-law's face when I attempted to use the verb "to kiss" in a sentence.   :blush:

Woops, I guess this belongs in the "Words that you don't realize are offensive, but they are" thread...

William

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on December 23, 2008, 01:58 PM NHFT

But don't be niggardly with the gratuity.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on December 23, 2008, 06:49 PM NHFT
In French, the word they teach you in American school French class for "to kiss" is more commonly used in France as "to fuck".  You should have seen the look on my ex-mother-in-law's face when I attempted to use the verb "to kiss" in a sentence.   :blush:

Woops, I guess this belongs in the "Words that you don't realize are offensive, but they are" thread...

:biglaugh:   I used to think that fuck meant to fight because that's when I always heard it.   

I used to follow my brother around when he was with his friends and I heard them say stuff like Rod Stewart had cum, (sp?), in his stomach and I'd ask, "why does he have gum in his stomach?"  Then they talked about getting laid by the boat yard and I asked, "why would you want to lay under boats?"   Well, finally he told me to shut the F up and stay away from him and his friends! 

Then I found his "dirty" little magazines and found out what everything meant anyway and his friends showed me some stuff too he just didn't find out until later or he would've killed them.  One embarrasing moment was when me and 2 girlfriends of mine were practicing how to give hickeys on each other, (our arms), and my brother and his friends caught us. :P

EthanLeeVita

Quote(our arms)

You just ruined the entire forum's males' fantasies. :P Well, except for Dale.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on December 27, 2008, 01:05 PM NHFT
Quote(our arms)

You just ruined the entire forum's males' fantasies. :P Well, except for Dale.

Sorry!  ;D