• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bedtime routines

Started by Raineyrocks, December 10, 2008, 11:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I rarely check for spiders, though I don't like em too close when I sleep.  but one night, I had just gone to bed, took my glasses off, and was looking up at the ceiling when my half blind self somehow saw a spider coming down on a single thread almost over my face.  I jumped out of bed rather quickly.  I don't remember what i did, but I doubt he lived very long. 

Raineyrocks

Quote from: David on December 26, 2008, 11:08 PM NHFT
I rarely check for spiders, though I don't like em too close when I sleep.  but one night, I had just gone to bed, took my glasses off, and was looking up at the ceiling when my half blind self somehow saw a spider coming down on a single thread almost over my face.  I jumped out of bed rather quickly.  I don't remember what i did, but I doubt he lived very long. 

That must've been scary!  My son had a spider jump on him arm and when he tried to shake it off the spider latched on.  He ran upstairs screaming, this was just a few months ago but he was really freaked out and said the spider was pretty big. :o
I think I just slept somewhere else the night of my spider experience.

I still remember when I saw the hugest centipede ever crawl across my living room and it ran under my tv so I stayed up all night until I had to go to work the next morning just so the centipede wouldn't crawl on me.   When I came home from work I found bits and pieces of him all over my apartment, thanks to my cats!