• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tim Roberson proves he's evil, once again

Started by Kat Kanning, August 23, 2005, 03:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Plus he could use some lessons in logic.  None of his points has anything to do with his conclusion  ::)

Thought on jail: save money, take Branch Road property

To The Sentinel:

Some thoughts on the county jail.

It?s where beginners at unsocial behavior go, hopefully to get a taste of what that type of behavior gets you.

It?s where you meet others with similar bad habits.

It?s where you come back to if you didn?t learn anything the first time.

It?s where you?re held while awaiting trial for more serious bad behavior.

It?s where the county taxpayers spend $30,000, plus or minus, a year to teach you to behave better and if you go on to the state system the same taxpayers continue to support you at least at that level; if you become ill while in either place the price goes up.

It?s where you learn to be a farm worker, janitor, or dishwasher, so when you get out you can support yourself and possibly a family.

It?s where, if you still have a driver?s license and own a car, you could get work release and get a better job that might start at anywhere from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.

It?s where, if it were closer to jobs and education, you could walk or bicycle to work or class.

It?s where you could stay in the same AA group, or stay with the same counselor when you got out.

It?s where, if we got one more inmate a year to shape up, we?d save $30,000 the second year, $60,000 the third, $90,000 the fourth ... up to say the 20th year, we?d be saving possibly $480,000 a year. I can?t prove this; but I believe it.

It?s why if I was a county commissioner I would take the site at the Branch Road by eminent domain for certainly less than $100,000 and close to city sewer and water. Even with a bridge, the site would be much less than $1 million spent in site preparation as opposed to staying in Westmoreland and spending at least $2 million in site work, sewer and water.

TIM ROBERTSON

185 Daniels Hill Road

Keene

John

And I was thinking that it was just I who was too tired to write . . .
Glad to see Mr. Roberson is still up . . .

mvpel

QuoteI can?t prove this; but I believe it.

And that's good enough for me, because I'm a barking moonbat leftist... er, progressive!!!!

Robertson never ceases to amaze me.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

We ran into him at the store just now.  Russell couldn't figure out why this guy was glaring at us so much, until I told him who he was.

Lloyd Danforth

If you're going to make political enemies, you need a good memory for faces ;D

Russell Kanning

He is like a elf. He is short and round and not jolly. So maybe more like a troll.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

I don't think Russell had seen him before.  I've run into him a few times.  He sure remembers me  ;D

mvpel

He's anti-gun too - because he never felt the need for one for self-defense in his entire life, he thinks that nobody else ever has either, apparently.

Kat Kanning

Yeah, here's an email I got from him when I asked him to support Vermont carry:

To:   "Kat Dillon"
Subject:   Re: Please support Senate Bill 454
Date:   Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:41:29 -0500

In NH you will have no need to carry a gun.

Dreepa

Quote from: katdillon on December 23, 2005, 05:49 PM NHFT

Did you email him and say... it is not about 'needs' it is about 'rights'.

Kat Kanning

No, I was so disgusted I didn't even reply.  I do get great joy out of bedeviling him though.

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on December 23, 2005, 05:49 PM NHFT

Pffffffffffttttttttsshssssssshhhhh! <drink squirting out of nose upon reading the above>

I just this week had good reason to carry.......lemme tell you about it sometime!

Kat Kanning