• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sex on the TMI board?

Started by Raineyrocks, December 11, 2008, 04:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

What does mind the quills mean? 

Friday

Quote from: raineyrocks on December 11, 2008, 11:00 PM NHFT

rainey, it's a joke about Porcupines.  Porcupines have quills (needles).  So if you have sex with a porcupine, you need to watch out for the quills.  Get it?

Daien

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on December 11, 2008, 11:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on December 11, 2008, 11:00 PM NHFT

rainey, it's a joke about Porcupines.  Porcupines have quills (needles).  So if you have sex with a porcupine, you need to watch out for the quills.  Get it?

Thank you Friday!  :)   

dalebert

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on December 12, 2008, 01:00 PM NHFT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_baMYWlxCo

Yuk!  :biglaugh:

That's what I call shooting a wad! :o  It may be good moisturizer though, I know of someone that I'm not allowed to talk about that has very soft lips throughout the winter when she gives her husband bjs.   :)

Mayor Maximus

Raineyrocks

Quote from: mayor havoc on December 12, 2008, 02:27 PM NHFT
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=16426.0

extension of this topic.  do porcupines have spiney penises?

Gosh, I feel sick in my stomach after reading that article.   So porcupines are into golden showers and the female is only in the mood for 1/3 a day out of the year.  Eeew and then the violent ejaculation with tons of jism! 
I would say google the question if you really want to know because I don't know whether or not I can ever look at a porcupine again and not think of that article.  :)

dalebert

Please don't let the word get out that porcupines are into water sports. People already think we're weird enough.

Mayor Maximus

Quote from: raineyrocks on December 12, 2008, 02:46 PM NHFT

Gosh, I feel sick in my stomach after reading that article.   So porcupines are into golden showers and the female is only in the mood for 1/3 a day out of the year.  Eeew and then the violent ejaculation with tons of jism! 
I would say google the question if you really want to know because I don't know whether or not I can ever look at a porcupine again and not think of that article.  :)

haha .. yes thats where i found the article (google).  it was more of a rhetorical question to drive people to look at the article..

and i dont think its a golden shower they are getting.. more like bukkake.  Is it any wonder that they arent in the mood?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: mayor havoc on December 12, 2008, 03:25 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on December 12, 2008, 02:46 PM NHFT

Gosh, I feel sick in my stomach after reading that article.   So porcupines are into golden showers and the female is only in the mood for 1/3 a day out of the year.  Eeew and then the violent ejaculation with tons of jism! 

haha .. yes thats where i found the article (google).  it was more of a rhetorical question to drive people to look at the article..

and i dont think its a golden shower they are getting.. more like bukkake.  Is it any wonder that they arent in the mood?

You have a great point about why they aren't in the mood.  :D