• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Liberty Bunker of Keene has an Open Couch Policy

Started by AnarchoJesse, December 12, 2008, 02:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchoJesse

In return for some favors done for me and my roommates, I'm going to and try and pay forward the kindness that was shown to us by letting everyone know that our couch is always available for visitors and guests. We only ask that you call us ahead of time (preferably 2-3 days) and let us know what your situation is.

We don't charge anything, and only ask that act courteously towards us and our home.

ColdSoul

Thats mighty nice of you and all the Porc who offer this to fellow Porc members!

J’raxis 270145

Coconut

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Anti-American on December 12, 2008, 02:26 AM NHFT
In return for some favors done for me and my roommates, I'm going to and try and pay forward the kindness that was shown to us by letting everyone know that our couch is always available for visitors and guests. We only ask that you call us ahead of time (preferably 2-3 days) and let us know what your situation is.

We don't charge anything, and only ask that act courteously towards us and our home.

I'll be there Tuesday thru next year!  :D  Only kidding, but this is awesome of you guys!  :) 

AnarchoJesse

I'd like to just add to this that the Liberty Bunker can comfortably sleep 5 guests, for those of you coming in groups.

Sam A. Robrin

There's also plenty of room for the overflow just across the street . . .

FTL_Ian

Can you cross-post this on the Free Keene Forum?  Lots of people looking for housing there and the couch might be useful to them.

MengerFan

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on January 24, 2009, 02:11 PM NHFT
I'd like to just add to this that the Liberty Bunker can comfortably sleep 5 guests, for those of you coming in groups.

Sounds like a mighty big couch.

Egan Terk

Hey Jesse, you may want to put a profile up on CouchSurfing.org.
I found this forum from Tom Ploszaj over there. They could use quite a few more advertising FSP.

dalebert

Note that this thread has been dead for almost 2 years.  Jesse moved out of Keene many months ago.  I think he's in CO.

Pat K