• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine Taxi in Manchester

Started by ancapagency, December 12, 2008, 08:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ancapagency

Hey Porcupines in the Manchester/Bedford area--

I spend about 10 hours a day driving a box truck aimlessly around Manchester and Bedford on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, from usually around 10 am until 8 pm.

So, I thought I'd offer my services as an informal taxi service in the area during that time.  If you need a ride, or have stuff you need to transport, or would like to spend part of the day touring the Manchester/Bedford area, give me a call.

Spend some time driving around, listening to history and pro-liberty podcasts, and getting to know the area.

Run errands, move furniture, and so forth.

Donations accepted, but not required.

call me at: 603.340.6654 to arrange a ride during the above times, or 603.463.0069 (or email ancapagency@yahoo.com) during other times.

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Look out for the taxi regulators... one of the "licensed" companies might get wind of you and snitch to the cops:

http://blog.t1production.com/man-accused-of-providing-illegal-taxi-service

ancapagency

Yes--that's why I'm restricting it to Porcupines.  It's covert, as opposed to overt, civil disobedience.

FTL_Ian

Well, except that you're advertising it and your phone number publicly on a forum where cops are know to monitor and porcupines could easily be provocateurs.  Just a word of caution.

Fluff and Stuff

Put this info on the tea party forum instead if you just want cool people to know about it.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on December 17, 2008, 06:49 PM NHFT
Put this info on the tea party forum instead if you just want cool people to know about it.

Nice.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Kat "Help I've Been Barskeyed" Kanning on December 18, 2008, 02:13 PM NHFT

Nice.

Amusingly, I don't think Keith and Stuff has an account on my forum. :icon_pirat:

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on December 18, 2008, 03:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat "Help I've Been Barskeyed" Kanning on December 18, 2008, 02:13 PM NHFT

Nice.

Amusingly, I don't think Keith and Stuff has an account on my forum. :icon_pirat:

Yes, because I don't do the private only forums, but AA thread sounded like the perfect candidate for such a forum.

mackler

Can you take me to Concord and back?  Nashua?

jaqeboy

Quote from: ancapagency on December 12, 2008, 08:25 AM NHFT

I spend about 10 hours a day driving a box truck aimlessly around Manchester and Bedford on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, from usually around 10 am until 8 pm.

So, I thought I'd offer my services as an informal taxi service in the area during that time.  If you need a ride, or have stuff you need to transport, or would like to spend part of the day touring the Manchester/Bedford area, give me a call.

Spend some time driving around, listening to history and pro-liberty podcasts, and getting to know the area.

Run errands, move furniture, and so forth.

Donations accepted, but not required.

call me at: 603.340.6654 to arrange a ride during the above times, or 603.463.0069 (or email ancapagency@yahoo.com) during other times.

Try FreeRide => http://freeride.erideshare.com, use password: free

Friday

Quote from: ancapagency on December 12, 2008, 08:25 AM NHFT

OK, I'll bite: WHY do you spend 10 hours a day driving a box truck aimlessly?  Doesn't that cost you a lot in gas?

ancapagency

Quote from: Friday on December 18, 2008, 06:40 PM NHFT
OK, I'll bite: WHY do you spend 10 hours a day driving a box truck aimlessly?  Doesn't that cost you a lot in gas?

I'm paid to do it.

Friday

Quote from: ancapagency on December 19, 2008, 05:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on December 18, 2008, 06:40 PM NHFT

I'm paid to do it.
Does the box truck belong to you, or does it belong to the people paying you to drive it? 

Lloyd Danforth