• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Build your home here: 33 acres in Loudon

Started by Porcupine Realtor, November 21, 2008, 06:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcupine Realtor

Only 20 minutes from Concord.  33 acres for $109,900.  No house on property.  Within the state rep district of an elected Free Stater.  Build your home/compound here.
Property taxes in Loudon are relatively low.  While the land remains undeveloped, property taxes are in "current use," only about $500 a year.

http://www.landandfarm.com/lf/asp/externalurl.asp?id=150169&url=www.century21.com/property/index.jsp?ref_code=C21LandandfarmDL&id=34789570

Mark Warden
Porcupine Realtor

AntonLee

I love real estate threads, please keep them coming . . . looking to buy in the next, um.  . 30 years or so

Lloyd Danforth

Mark will be there with his 'walker' ready to help you!

Porcupine Realtor

... saying things like:
"eh, young whippersnapper, I remember when you could buy a house for less than one million ameros" or
"Believe it or not, at one time your property taxes actually cost LESS than your mortgage" or
"back in 2008, values actually DECLINED!" or
"prior to the Obama presidency, you were allowed to OWN private property, not just lease it from the government."     :icon_pirat:

Pat K

Saying things like: Young whipper snapper there was a
time government regs increased the price of houses and
bureaucrats told folks how to live on their own land and
government charged you to live on your  own property.

But that was in the bad old days before the laughing revolution
and the birth of the Free Shire of NH.

Now enjoy this house as thou wilt,as long as you hurt
no one else.

AntonLee

Puke

Quote from: AntonLee on November 21, 2008, 07:41 AM NHFT
I love real estate threads, please keep them coming . . . looking to buy in the next, um.  . 30 years or so

Same here.  :(

K. Darien Freeheart

There's demand for Porcupine Lending. Unfortunately, the extreme demand is caused by Porcupines not having money. :P Damn. Catch 22.

firecracker joe

I've got a 24 acre lot with a  3 lot subdivision plan on paper on a class 6 rd. in canterbury its got a 2 story gambrel 24 x 40  lots of privacy deffinetly a compound  a half mile from closest neighbor and on a state snowmobile trail. its a one bedroom house but has a 3 bedroom septic for an addition artesian well radiant floor heat in downstairs garage, and 12 ft. ceiling in garage for heavy equipment, vaulted cielings upstairs  did i mention lots of privacy   under 200,000  anyone interested pm me and well talk more.

Toadstool

maybe freestaters can join in and buy it, split fees... and land?
I am down...

Who's in... lol.

I can come up with maybe 10,k cash in 2 months. I will sell all my shit.
Jose's sounds REAL nice too.
I love the garage... add a lift  and BAMN! I am golden.