• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anyone have a room for rent near Manchester (or not, but prefer near)

Started by ColdSoul, December 15, 2008, 10:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdSoul

Hello,

It looks like I don't have a place to stay once I get to NH, I thought there was room's available but I guess that is not the case. Due to this while it looks like I will still come to NH even if I need to get a hotel for a couple days until I get a apartment or a room, I would like to see if any Porc members have a room open for rent preferbly near Manchester, or in Manchester.

I do have a cat, so hopefully thats not a issue as I can keep her in the room I rent.

Thanks guys! Maybe something will clear up as Adam told me things were a little hazy at the moment, and if it was just me I wouldn't care (I could live in my explorer for a week if I had to) but my cat can't, so that's the only reason I worry and I am asking to see if anyone has a room.

I wish I had settled this earlier, but since my work screwed with me a bit with my last checks it made it impossible to make the down payment until today, and by that time it seemed the available rooms have been taken in the Manchester porc manors.

41mag

According to Porc Manor there is an opening at Wolfe House on Porcupine row.  There is also an opening at Little Minnesota which is within driving distance of Manchester.

ColdSoul

Quote from: 41mag on December 16, 2008, 07:43 AM NHFT
According to Porc Manor there is an opening at Wolfe House on Porcupine row.  There is also an opening at Little Minnesota which is within driving distance of Manchester.

Thanks, though it looks like the Wolfe house doesn't have a open room from what I was told, though I am double checking. I am going to contact Ron in a bit, thanks!

AntonLee

ColdSoul

Unfortunately Mackler told me yesterday he doesn't have a room at this time. Basically I am trying with Ron at Little Min because none of the Porc Central ones in Manchester have any rooms, if Ron doesn't have a room then either I will have to get a apartment by myself which will be expensive because I don't have a job, I am going to be living off my savings which should be good until I can get a job but I prefer to stay cheaper and just rent a room.

Also I prefer to stay closer to Manchester/Concord/Nashua but like I said if someone has a room for rent even somewhat near there that would be great. I don't mind driving some to see the area until I get something else, or get a job near there.

Thanks guys! I am back to packing and I will check on this from time to time today.

Ron Helwig

The big room I could put you in is going to be occupied by Will and Brooke for a little while - maybe a couple of weeks or so.

There is a larger room that is half-available. Currently one guy and his cat are taking half of it, but the other half is available. He works a night shift though, so that might be an issue.

There is always couch space though, and plenty of that. I'm sure we can work something out. In any event, if it turns out this isn't the place for you, we can put you up for long enough to find a better place.

ColdSoul

Thanks Ron! I wouldn't want to put the other guy in a bad position, but I will take you up on the offer for a couch to stay on until I can get something else arranged. Thanks again!

Mike Barskey

ColdSoul

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 16, 2008, 11:48 AM NHFT
I hope your cat likes dogs...and lasers :). Welcome home (almost).

My cat loves lazer's though not as much as she use to. I once got her to do a triple back flip off a wall in the same position. She gets along with dog's for the most part. Thanks, and nice videos!