• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pay tickets with pennies

Started by bigmike, December 16, 2008, 08:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmike

AntonLee

'for all debts public and private'

?

K. Darien Freeheart

I have no audio, so the video didn't make much sense to me...

Why would that guy roll them? I'm thinking ziplock bags are good enough if you're gonna pay at all.

error

He got them from the bank and they were already rolled.

dalebert

Just like they are with us, put a camera on these creatures and they're like cockroaches with a light shined on them.

wolf

Tickets are the most common form of government extortion. If you pay them in any manner weather it be in pennies or any other form of legal tender you have given them what they want. Give them nothing!!

K. Darien Freeheart

BigJoe

Hope none of those pennies were minted pre-1982.

Russell Kanning

that is a fun side bennie .... you can check them all as you count :)

dwhiteside327

Ummm, if payment is refused...isn't it discharged?

3-603. TENDER OF PAYMENT.

(b) If tender of payment of an obligation to pay an instrument is made to a person entitled to enforce the instrument and the tender is refused, there is discharge, to the extent of the amount of the tender, of the obligation of an indorser or accommodation party having a right of recourse with respect to the obligation to which the tender relates.

Free libertarian

^^^ Yeah but there's one thing you forgot,  they make up the rules as they go along.

Think of them as that shithead kid that lived down the street when you were growing up...you know the one that always said, "it's my ball, get out of my yard and you're not coming to my birthday party"!!!  Well now he works for the government.  ;)