• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Polstice Celebration!

Started by Daien, December 17, 2008, 09:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Perfect for the men of the NHunderground calender Elizabeth and others have conspired on. ;D

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 26, 2008, 09:17 PM NHFT
Perfect for the men of the NHunderground calender Elizabeth and others have conspired on. ;D

Hooooo, baby! Where can I get me one of them there calendars?!?!?!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Libertine 'Little Bunny Foo Foo' on December 26, 2008, 09:24 PM NHFT

The Calendar is still in the inception phase... you need to talk to Kat and Elizabeth... the idea is about 11 months olds... you should hurry, we are getting older and fatter as we speak.

41mag

Quote from: Libertine 'Little Bunny Foo Foo' on December 26, 2008, 08:59 PM NHFT
(BUT, in his defense, he's hung your curtains in the living room, put up the new mailbox, ran cold water to the upstairs tub, and posed naked in front of the house :o)
I take it you're not posting those photos.   :D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on December 26, 2008, 09:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: Libertine 'Little Bunny Foo Foo' on December 26, 2008, 09:24 PM NHFT

The Calendar is still in the inception phase... you need to talk to Kat and Elizabeth... the idea is about 11 months olds... you should hurry, we are getting older and fatter as we speak.

;D

Daien

Quote from: 41mag on December 26, 2008, 09:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Libertine 'Little Bunny Foo Foo' on December 26, 2008, 08:59 PM NHFT
(BUT, in his defense, he's hung your curtains in the living room, put up the new mailbox, ran cold water to the upstairs tub, and posed naked in front of the house :o)
I take it you're not posting those photos.   :D

Oh, but of course! Here are "Living Room Curtains," "Cold Water in the Bathtub," and "Naked Mike." I'll have to get the mailbox tomorrow as it's too dark tonight!

Tom Sawyer

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 26, 2008, 10:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on December 26, 2008, 09:51 PM NHFT

;D

You men will always look good; no matter what your age, or how many beers you drink or pumpkin pies you eat.

Now, I'm thinking about naked guys on snofas, chicken legs and all.....  ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Libertine 'Little Bunny Foo Foo' on December 25, 2008, 11:36 AM NHFT
It's a beautiful day here, just about 40 degrees. The driveway is cleared, and the sun is shining. Rosie and Maya are finally getting along, and you're all so missed. Happy Holidays Russell, Kat and Kira!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
We had a few inches of snow here in the high desert of southern california for Festivus. Our feats of strength have lacked the Shire excitement. You guys get to throw Jim from ladders and other such fun.

I am pretty sure Kira spells Cato's other name ... Mia

Daien

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 27, 2008, 09:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: Libertine 'Little Bunny Foo Foo' on December 25, 2008, 11:36 AM NHFT
It's a beautiful day here, just about 40 degrees. The driveway is cleared, and the sun is shining. Rosie and Maya are finally getting along, and you're all so missed. Happy Holidays Russell, Kat and Kira!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
We had a few inches of snow here in the high desert of southern california for Festivus. Our feats of strength have lacked the Shire excitement. You guys get to throw Jim from ladders and other such fun.

I am pretty sure Kira spells Cato's other name ... Mia

That's so nice that the weather cooperated to give you snow so that you didn't miss home too much. And, yeah, it's pretty exciting out here. Cats tearing around the house, up and down the stairs, skidding across floors and knocking things over! They're so funny now that they're playing together. As for Jim, you just can't keep him down no matter how far you throw him. He bounces back and makes . . . WORLD CLASS SNOFAS!!

I just heard back from the Cat Princess: the spelling is neither Mia or Maya . . . it's MYA. Sweet!

I miss you all...

Russell Kanning

mya .... doesn't compute .... I will just call her Cato

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 27, 2008, 08:02 AM NHFT
Mike has chicken legs.  ;D

You like-a da chicken legs, eh? Da chicken legs are gooood. :)

Mike Barskey

Here's a short movie of the Polstice burning ceremony:

Daien

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 28, 2008, 05:09 AM NHFT
mya .... doesn't compute .... I will just call her Cato

I'm sure she won't care one way or another...  ;D

Pat K

Nice video, from deep within the compounds bunker. ;D