• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Why Girls Don't Fart

Started by dalebert, December 17, 2008, 11:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Ryan McGuire

I guess that also explains why they take so long in the bathroom

dalebert

It reminds me of a scene from Cloverfield.

Toadstool

freeborn

They don't fart because they don't keep their mouth shut long enough to build up the required pressure. ;D

Toadstool

Quote from: freeborn on December 17, 2008, 02:13 PM NHFT
They don't fart because they don't keep their mouth shut long enough to build up the required pressure. ;D

omg so true

MattLeft

Do you know how you can tell when a woman farts?

Their pantyhose inflate at the ankles.

bigmike

Once I kicked a girl in the butt and she farted. After everyone stopped laughing she proceeded to tell me that girls hold it all day and let them go when they get home.

dalebert

I remember my dad joking about how my stepmother holds them until she can get to a restroom. One day she stepped into the restroom REALLY briefly, like way too short of a time to do anything, and I walked in right after her and just about DIED from the smell.

Ryan McGuire

Quote from: dalebert on December 18, 2008, 05:55 PM NHFT
I just about DIED from the smell.

Men and women have totally different 'stank, and the weirdest part about it is that one sex can't appreciate how really bad their 'stank is, but they can sure tell that the other's is bad!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on December 17, 2008, 11:51 AM NHFT
It reminds me of a scene from Cloverfield.

I haven't seen that movie yet everyone has told me it sucks, is it any good in your opinion?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: freeborn on December 17, 2008, 02:13 PM NHFT

;D

Raineyrocks

I used to hold them in when I was younger but then Rick and his brothers helped me to realize that it was not worth the pain of holding them in and it was really funny too!   They had contests to see who could "outdo" each other, it was so funny.

Years ago I went to this church dinner with my kid's Sunday school teacher at a Mennonite dinner and I had gas so bad I just let them rip all the way home.   My kid's Sunday school teacher was mortified at first, (I was driving her home first), and I said that's why God made windows in cars so crank it down, by the time we got home she was laughing so hard we ended up being very good friends!  :D