• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Market Anarchist

Started by EthanLeeVita, December 19, 2008, 10:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Organjic

EthanLeeVita

Anyone been to a Con Fur? I'll let you decide if that's con as in scam or convict. :)

BillKauffman

So as a "free market anarchist" are you for or against "actually existing capitalism"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Carson

excerpt:

"The ideal 'free market' society of such people [who typically call themselves "free market anarchists"], it seems, is simply actually existing capitalism, minus the regulatory and welfare state

EthanLeeVita

I read Kevin Carson and several other mutualists too. Great to see them being brought up in discussion. I do not support capitalism-as-is. It is supported by government. I think smaller businesses would be more likely,  but again, one cannot completely predict market forces. If we could, planned economies would work(though still be unethical).

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteI do not support capitalism-as-is. It is supported by government.

Commerce + State = Fascism, not capitalism.

EthanLeeVita

error

Don't forget, without the corporation, a government-provided structure which allows for greedy people to get in bed with the government, with all that entails -- "good" and "bad."

David

Welcome, the humor is great, as some here take themselves way too seriously.   :)