• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Starting a Film Production Company

Started by pcwallis, August 25, 2005, 10:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

Quote from: pcwallis on September 08, 2005, 10:53 AM NHFT
Would it make any sense to start right now [Production Company] and do a film interview of? the people who have been divided up by our government in New Orleans.? Remember people if you want to get rid of a group of people you divide them up.? Now they are not as strong when they are not as one.? What could we call this - How to clean up? a City. [Your Government In Action !!]? Does any one have a camera !!!!!? Something tells me if done right we could be on our way.

Anyone Interested - there is money out there - I know.? We just need some people.

Klaus, (Nik) has cameras. Is he interested?

What about emphasizing the look after yourself aspect. Don't wait for the Gov, they are incompetent. Self-reliance is best.

Klaus

Quote from: AlanM on September 08, 2005, 11:18 AM NHFT

Klaus, (Nik) has cameras. Is he interested?

What about emphasizing the look after yourself aspect. Don't wait for the Gov, they are incompetent. Self-reliance is best.

There are several Katrina documentaries already in pre-production, including one it is rumored by Michael Moore...I'm feverishly working in post-production mode right now, so not quite ready for a new project yet.? ?Jeremy MacKinney and I are toying with some ideas on the self-reliance side, however, as I agree with Alan, this is perhaps the biggest lesson we should learn from Katrina.? But never fear, I'm sure Alex Jones (among others) will have some great video about how f___ed up FEMA and government agencies are!

Nik

Russell Kanning

you guys have any footage from porcfest we can pass around the internet? :)

Klaus

Quote from: russellkanning on September 10, 2005, 12:10 PM NHFT
you guys have any footage from porcfest we can pass around the internet? :)

Almost done with John Connell's music video? ;).? Hopefully will have that available in a few days (pretty much working on this stuff on weekends, as too busy during the week? :( ).? Next I need to get Dan McGuire his audio files of some of the speakers, then I don't know yet...

Nik