• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Lauren!!

Started by Daien, December 23, 2008, 09:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

We heard it was your birthday late, late today, and then the internet acted up  :o Preventing us from wishing you a timely Happy Birthday!!
:icon_cat: :campfire: :sunny: :occasion16: :occasion13: :occasion18: :wav: :icon_drummer: :peace: :grouphug: :candy: :icon_queen: :hello: :angel1:

So, from all of us holding down the fort at the Animal Farm (Teri, John, and Barskey), Happy Happy Birthday Baby!!!!

Tom Sawyer

Happy Birthday Lauren

:mf_farmer: :bdance2: :icon_drummer:

Best dang Hollywood Indian we got.  :D ;D

Mike Barskey

Happy birthday, Lauren! Let's have another Thanksgiving to celebrate your birthday!

Jim Johnson

Pat K

TackleTheWorld

Thanks for the birthday wishes! 
I had a great day:
Peanut butter and jelly breakfast,
New snow tires for the yellow space buggy,
Hanging out with the well-dressed and charming Facilitator,
A nutty bar with a candle in it,
and I won at Dance Dance Revolution!

Life is gooooood.

AntonLee

Lloyd Danforth

Friday

Oh no, Lauren had a stealth birthday and I missed it.   :NinjaIconA:

Happy Birthday, you zany Bob Barr-burying, wasted-youth-prosecuting, IRS-protesting, goon-defying, shackle-modelling, merry unbreakable cycling cat lady!!
:occasion15: :wave: :beer: :_The_Leprechaun_Life__by_Jord :love1: :occasion1: :hippy2: :occasion16: :Bacon_by_danniep: :hug: :wav: :party-smiley-020: :flower: :occasion5:

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Organjic

Russell Kanning

she seems to get better with age

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 25, 2008, 04:43 AM NHFT
she seems to get better with age

I haven't been lucky enough to watch her age, but she's pretty damn awesome at the moment.

firecracker joe

:o  HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LAUREN  AND MANY MANY MORE  YOU DONT LOOK ANY OLDER THAN YOU ACT!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRECRACKER JOE